Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd.
View all Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd. reviews

Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd.

Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd. Employee Review

It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions

I thoroughly enjoy building relationships and helping others. I find it very rewarding helping people find better career opportunities while helping our clients hire great people. I love that in my 8 years of recruiting not one day has been the same.

Lingkungan kerja yg hangat dan mek

Kurang adanya fasilitas Fitri waktu Cut I sa ngstlah kurangLingkungan kerja yg hangat dan mekLingkungan kerja yg hangat dan nekLingkungan kerja yg hangat dan mek

Pros

Boat service

Cons

Kurang adanya fasilitas Fittne

Dont recommend

when company dont need you they will kick you out. so better dont select this company for your betterment.Working in this company is terrible. They want upgrade the ship condition without money.

Benefits not up to standard

Job Description To navigate the vessel safely and timely in the world’s busiest port. To ensure the safety standards and equipment of the vessel are as to ISM(International Safety Management) Code. To manage handle and manage the cargo as well as calculating the stability of the vessel as to IMO Intact Stability Criteria To handle emergencies. To maintain the vessel up to shipowners, charterers, and international standards. To prepare the vessel for SIRE Inspections by OCIMF(Oil Companies International Marine Forum) Accredited Inspectors To prepare the vessel for Audits by Classification Societies. To maintain documents and certificates of the vessel for trading up to statutory standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd. with

Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Hong Lam Marine Pte Ltd.
  • It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions