HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE

HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews
Friendly people and gives me flexibility.
Career enhancement for all the employees.

Great place to work.

Not only is service expert and fast that they give to customers, price is fair and they take time to educate to all staff.
As I was an intern, I did not get the full salary of a full timer and my job scope was limited as well. People at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore were friendly and helpful with regards to my queries.
I managed to learn a lot of things while I'm having my intern here. Thank you Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore for giving me an opportunity to learn and experience how is it to work in a hotel.
Pleasant environment but office politics remain stagnant at a fast pace environment. Instructions are all over the place and miscommunications is conspicuous. Building own system is very crucial to handling the different projects on time and presenting pro-efficiency to superiors. Hotel operations have the most unpredictable situations and atrocities but to ease that bit is to cultivate strong relations with clients, co-workers, bosses, external liaise. Bound to work overtime just to get one or two things right but it will all be worth it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours, accumulated stress, imbecile requests
1) Take charge of changing new accounting system.
2) Work well with colleague.

3) Participate department restructure meeting.

4) Get the highest internal audit score in the group in Singapore.
Pros
Free delicious Lunch
Cons
A lot of report dead line to meet
I started work in hotel jen tanglin Singapore in 1 july 2016 i feel good there. All the team members and all staff was very supportive . I learn barista firest time in that hotel and also i was awarded by suzuki company of coffee by a certificate. I learn many things there.
Pros
Free food of your choice outside or any where, when you get any good comments from the guests.
Cons
I like to work long time in hotel also over time
No work life balance, that is why employee turnover is high. Management support is not felt. Free lunch and uniform is provided. Benefits fairly good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not enough time to rest due to high turnover of employees
I had totally learned to personally grow and develop myself in this Company when it comes to Hospitality. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues with different nationalities and personalities. It was totally new to us when we rebranded to Hotel Jen but it turns to be so exciting because of all the new concepts and ideas being introduced to us by the management. There was a lot of challenges when renovation was started but this had helped me well to be more experienced when it comes to handling of guest's complains.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE. Our community is ready to answer.
HOTEL JEN TANGLIN SINGAPORE Reviews by Location