Hotel Re!

Hotel Re! Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

It's a great place to work!

I had started here in Hotel Re! At a young age as part time. I have learned to serve in professional ways that they taught me. Also learned how to speak out to customers well as I am not really so out-going type of girl. My colleagues are all very friendly and helpful to me when I needed help. The hardest part will say that making mocktails and cocktails. But few days later, I have overcome my hardest part of that job. It's a good experience working there!

Pros

Free Lunch, OT paid, good pay

Cons

Long hours at times

Typical family run business

Very top-down management style and lack of proper operating procedures. Higher management's family is all over the company, so beware of what you say. Higher management changes decision immediately as and when. Employees are not treated with dignity and respect. Any mistake will either end up being scolded mercilessly in front of other colleagues or get terminated immediately. Staff benefits are almost minimal as higher management expects you to slog at work. Staff meal is satisfactory as food served is not kept warm. So you either bear with the cold food or eat out.

Productive and Fun Workpalce

Very good employer, has opportunity to grow professionally. It's a place to work and make new friends and learn new culture as well. Have a highest standard management.

Productive Place

• Arrangement of the VVIP Rooms. • How to clean a departure room , occupied room and out of order rooms. • Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well. • Knowledge about chemicals, its dilution and area of use. • Handling the floor.

Pros

Free Food on Duty

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel Re!. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hotel Re!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?