HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd
View all HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd reviews

HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd

HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd Employee Review

Friendly environment

As part time Admin Assistant in HR department, my job include checking staff attendance, Leave, correspondence and other ad-hoc job etc , make me more confidence to handle job independently. With my cheerful personality , A good communication with all staff and workers make me happy and enjoy with my job.

Same location

Anyone can be a champ!-

-Unpridictable day at work Task&pace -gain alot chess move before checkmate(much effort need) -Friendly staff can work with. -Comfortable working eviroment. -Career developing&oppunity. -Free arms days training 3 month. -Achieve in suducing customer that is my hardest part. -enjoying seecolleague do work i did none..lol just kidding.
Same location

My experience with Hub Distributors Services Pte Ltd

Hub treats its employees as family. Due to Hub being an SME, it is a good thing as any feedback can be directed to the manager without going through other departments. Furthermore, Mr Alvin Ea, the CEO, not only trusts his employees, but also his interns. He lives by the principle- your problem is my problem, i.e. teamwork. Being a people person, he finds time, no matter how cluttered his desk may be, to engage and interact with the staff, including the interns. He never falters in his enthusiasm to learn new things, and learn from his staff, and working ways to better improve Hub.

Pros

Farewell treats, lovely pantry, freedom to explore the company

Cons

Might have to adapt to the open space office concept

Nice enviroment to work

Good place to work n enjoyable n learn alot from my superiors im still in contact with my fellow colleagues who have become my good friends always willing to help eavh others when available

Pros

Free tes break

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd with

HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd Reviews by Job Title

HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• HUB Distributors Services Pte Ltd
  • Friendly environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?