HubSpot

HubSpot Employee Reviews

Great work environment but not that great internal mobility.

I feel very fortunate to work here because the people and the culture are amazing! I always feel supported but there is a struggle to get internal mobility to move out of my current role which is unfortunate because I love this company but now feel inclined to seek opportunities elsewhere (compensation is not the greatest as well).

Fun place to work.

Lovely company. The work is great, management is helpful, teammates are supportive. The overall atmosphere has been lovely! Do great work in the community.

Pros

Remote work.

Cons

Compensation could be better.

Fun Workplace Environment, Little Pay for the Work Expected

I enjoyed my time at HubSpot, with an excellent workplace culture and great coworkers. It often felt like the perks of the office were there to hide the low pay, however.

Pros

Beer Garden, Free Food, Excellent Coworkers

Cons

Long Days, Small Salary for Work Expected.

It's alright

The people are great, honestly the culture surrounding HubSpot is quite amazing. I really love the people I work with and have nothing but nice things to say.Compensation is somewhat lacking. Career path becomes very unclear once you reach Senior Engineer. Work can be pretty stagnant, same old problems, same old solutions over and over again. Most days I just feel like a code monkey.

Pros

People are great

Cons

Work could be more intersting

So far, so amazing! Because just so good is not enough.

From the interview, to the onboarding process, this has been an amazing journey. The way HubSpot adapted to people interviewing, onboarding and working remotely is outstanding. The Company culture is just awesome.I’ve never felt more empowered, excited and motivated when joining a Company.

Pros

Unlimited PTOs, flexibility, amazing culture.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Culture and people

The culture and people are the bread and butter of this company. Hubspot, when I was there, seemed to value people and if you were a rockstar at your job, then you rose up to the places you belonged at. I’m sure there were politics at the top but they weren’t apparent.

Pros

Free breakfast, super affordable lunch options, all the tech equipment you need to get the job done

Cons

Responsibilities tend to go up, but not pay as readily.

Excellent Job and Staff amazing

Had a wonderful experience with HubSpot, the staff were amazing to work with on a daily basis. One or two just let me down but it's business at the end of the day.

Pros

Great life changer

Cons

Thread safely

Productive and intense

Great place to work overall! The culture is great and people are supportive. Company is very demanding and will challenge you to be at your best. Enjoy!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Nobody complains. Highly positive environment.

I have worked at startups, midsize companies, Fortune 100 companies, and have co-founded my own company. Only at HubSpot did I ever experience this dynamic: no one complains. Not about their manager, their co-worker, the other department, the product, the customers. Remarkable.

Pros

Come for the opportunity. Stay for the culture.

Cons

Still trying to be fully international, global.

Fast pace learning and flexibility

HubSpot is an amazing company with the right work/life balance. The company changes very fast considering it is a big organization. That gives employees many opportunities of developing new projects and to learn different skills.

I had an awesome intern experience here and learned a lot about the company and what it means to be a software engineer. I was challenged and rewarded frequently.

Great company and culture

HubSpot has the best company culture of anywhere I've worked so far. Upper management is incredibly dedicated to the employee experience, and it shows in their retention.

sales executive

HubSpot is a nice company who always want to improve their product. The different departments work well together. Really a nice company to work with.

Amazing culture and benefits

I worked with some of the smartest people in the SaaS industry while at HubSpot. I was constantly out of my comfort zone which helped me grow professionally and personally.

A great team and company to work with

Perform Training Needs Analysis to assess EMEA Customer Success (CS) needs. - Support the panel of trainers and mentors to deliver programme in EMEA. - Deliver training and workshops to new and existing HubSpotters. - Support L&D projects such as Emerging Leaders, Grow Better Week, Teach & Train. - Manage relationships across multiple departments to ensure L&D is top of mind.

Great place!

Great place, fun people, good relationship building, it's been overall fun and everything has mostly been great. I got to learn a lot from talented people.

One of the . best in the world

I absolutely loved my time at HubSpot. the work-life balance is one of a kind. While working there, you feel like you a part of something incredibly special.

Pros

unlimited paid holidays, tuition allowance

Cons

Inexperienced Managers

Excellent Company

HubSpot is a great company to work for and has an amazing staff and culture. Company does amazing things for staff, great communication, open door policy. company is fantastic

Pros

Cons

Was only a contract position

Great Internship

I have been interning with Hubspot for a few months now thru a program called Year Up. It helps youths in Boston from ages 18-25 to further their careers in either business or IT. The couldn't have placed me at a better internship than HubSpot & I hope to get converted.

Hubspot is a great place to work

Hubspot is a great company. Great culture and great people. The company is certainly going places under the leadership of Brian Halligan. Would recommend

Best Place Ever

HubSpot, while a competitive workplace that strives to bring you to the top tier of your own performance, is the best company I've ever had the pleasure of working for. They treat you as a person, which is more than what many other companies I've worked for have ever done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HubSpot. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HubSpot with