Hudson

Hudson Employee Reviews

I think working at Hudson is like working at home times were learning and the people was ongoing I would not mind working there again I was treated great unlike a lot of places
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
5 min cig break
Great customer service good work hours ok pay. Need more work place. Health insurance could be better. Need more computers and desks good warehouse managers over all good job.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Health care
Relaxed friendly atmosphere. Hudson take care of their employees. Breakfast every Monday. Work outing. Fully paid for Christmas party. Lovely office and rest area.
I do not feel I was paid fairly for the experience I have in the office. When asked for a raise they said they might do it but I would have to remain tight lipped, worried I would tell other girls what I was getting paid. I know it’s between me and my employer, don’t let what other people do effect your thoughts about me as an employee.
I enjoyed working for alteon health in hudson, they had flexible hours and was understanding when i had some personal issues and had to work different hours
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
sometimes act as if you are not telling truth about computer issues
early morning start, learned a lot about portable toilets/the trucks and how they clean, and how they function. Hardest part of the job was communication with difficult customers.
The environment was nice, easy to get along with most people at the review. Definitely a culture to work well with others while exceeding the required goals.
It was a nice experience and I will like to have same experience at my new job.
I got paid well got bonus too but didn’t like the place so I had to quit.
Hudson was a fun place to work everyone is friendly and motivate everyone all the time this job is great for sales person experience. If you are looking for a family friendly job that pays by commission this is great for you.
I absolutely love this job, You have the opportunity to do meaningful work while also building a solid career. Beautiful benefits and proficient management.
Pros
Health Insurance Coverage
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hudson?
They took a month to pay me then took money from my bank account when they were not authorized to claiming it was because I quit without giving proper notice
Company is in early stages so most of the work is done remotely
This is great for those seeking high flexibility and wide exposure to different things
The time I spent at hudson was okay. The pay was really worth the hours you work. They definitely compensate for some of the late nights and early mornings.
Shady company that promises the world and does not give you the full information on pay. They say 1/2 now 1/2 in a year but that can actually be more than two years after the signed contract. Harassment is not taken seriously
The position entailed working a Call Center for 37.5 hours per week. The most difficult pat of the job was not allowing co-workers to steal my tie, and so prevent me from making the 200 dials per day required to talk to 50 businessmen.
The most interesting part of the position was my interest in Technical Analysis. I built a composite Indicator of 15 technical indicators which correctly identified the 13.5 year low on natural gas ($1.91US mmbtu).
Pros
Good sales environment.
Cons
Fierce competition in the energy industry.
I really enjoyed working for this company and would always recommend someone to get a job there because its a great place to work and always do what they say
het is een heel hecht samen werkend team waardoor het heel raar voelt om er ineens bij te komen
There is no salary for sales people its all commission based they want you to make 100 cold calls per day and sell to 5 customers before you are allowed to go on the road the Energy sales consultant you work with will take 70% of the commission.
The hardest part of the job was to ensure each customer got the information needed regarding their vehicle to be satisfied. Communication is always key when dealing with the public.
It is an old airport. The security crew clearly does not have had trainning in a long long time. They have no clear procedure and embarrased and profile people to run their little show of power inspection. Before I passed on the security check there at the previous international legs. One can clearly see the difference between the security procedure and racial profiling attitude between the people who works in the Airport Miami and the others international airport in Europe, Asia, Africa.
It was a really good experience work for Hudson I learn too much the chef Jeffrey Storcs is a very professional chef my best 4 years but is time to change
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson. Our community is ready to answer.