HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD

HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Fun workplace

Great workplace, fun and easy to work and interact with everyone. most people are kind and helpful and willing to share and speak with you. High learning curve.

Productive and Fun place to work. Supportive Management

Fun place to work, willingness to grow staffs beyond their scope. Cooperative environment with fun and laughter. Centralised location and understanding management.

Pros

Family environment, progression in learning and Cross learning of business scope.

Cons

Busy.

Productive and fun place

The people are friendly and very helpful. You get to learn new things everyday, Tech savvy will be an advantage. Training will be provided and the upline are always there to answer your questions

Good experience

This is a highly competitive industry. However, there are people who did well. Need to network and know many people. Can be very stressful when sales are not coming in. There is a possibility that sales can be undercut by fellow agents. Must establish strong rapport with clients. Also need to establish their concerns. Keep in touch with them is important.

Good mgmt team for project sales

Huttons is a good place to start for projects sales for a RES person, other agency is not as well verse or well co-ordinate in how to run a project sales.

Challenging

Typical day at work is Sale and Admin. Learned to communication skills with clients, lawyers, bankers and different parties. Learned how to ensure smooth work flow and procedure of documentations. Guiding my working partners with no or minimum experience. Hardest part of the work is concrete a sales or rental transaction and handling different kinds of clients. The most enjoyable part are the monetary achievement and gained my clients satisfaction of my good & professional services.

Pros

Monetary if can seal the deal.

Cons

Need to work almost daily and irregular working hours.

Good and systematic company with benefits

Roadshow, Cold Call, Follow Up, Negotiating Deals etc. Good Company System and Benefits. Position: Senior Marketing Director

Challenging & Interesting

Meeting customers Find out their needs Source property according to their needs Arrange viewing Follow up after viewing Negotiate the pricing Documentation preparation Handover of property Continue to extend services to customers

Pros

time freedom

Cons

unstable income

Well establish

My most enjoyable part of being a real estate sale person is to meet many people from all walks of life and to be able to find an ideal house for my customers.

Learning is a leap

This is what most people will define as a self-employed position. There is no basic salary only purely commissioned based. My team has been energetic and very helpful in my starting with Huttons Asia. Loads of things to learn in marketing, especially with new government policies such as DNC and PDPA. Actually the hardest part of the job is being truly there for my clients when and where they are. I wish I can be there at the blink of an eye facilitating them at the same time enjoying their presence like a friend.

Team Building

Learn about team building in the company. Independence to get sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD with

HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD Reviews by Location

• HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?