Hyundai Engineering & Construction

Hyundai Engineering & Construction Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

A Prestigious Company

Good company to work for, career advancement & opportunity in place, great staff & environment to work with. Fast past project many new things to learn in marine works.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Productive and fast paced working environment

The management are kind and good , the working time is very long. Work like balance is low. Job advancement is low. It may have changed thru the years.

Stressful work environment

Its all about work work work nothing else. No work life balance. The culture over there follows the Korean work culture, very rigid and full of biasness. Aside from all the stress, i still get to learn professional work skills from this MNC which i dont think i can learn from other companies. This shows why Hyundai is one of the top companies in the world

fun workplace

i am able to learn more for your future career.all the managers are very nice and strict .it need long working hours required.you mingt not have work-life balance but good money

Pros

free food, free stay

Cons

Gives staff a free hand in solving issues and therefore adding up to the confidence of the individuals.

Working with Hyundai gave me all the knowledge in the playing field of construction. HDEC gave me a chance to showcase my skills and let me handle issues and therefore boost my confidence as an individual.

Pros

High Basic Salary

Cons

Long hours, minimal benefits, job not permanent

Good

I start working from 2015 at Hyundai engineering & construction company ltd. During my job life I learn from here so many things, hopefully it will be helpful for future.

Helpful to my growth

I am thankful with the opportunity to work with this company, it helps me a lot in my growth as an engineer and gives me relevant and new experiences.

Good Workplace

Its nice to work here, you can build your own knowledge, and you can build your self confidence. you have to arrange all the works under your control.

Cons

Long Hours

Fun

Limited growth and learning opportunities. The career is stagnant. Relax environment. Good for those who wants a normal and stable job with great colleague.

Pros

Fun culture

Cons

Stagnant

good culture

1) enjoy the daily work at the company 2) Learn different management skills 3) manage constructors and welders 4) The company has good teamwork 5) hardest of the job is coordination of staffs from different countries

Jobs at Hyundai Engineering & Construction

See more jobs

Reclamation project

-Make my carer to build sufficient knowledge -understand site cordinate progress -Good work environment -Gained sufficient knowledge & experience from.here

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Shifted hour

Productive & fun work place

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape politics, but this is expected of big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.

Work by Schedules, tough working hours, heavy headlines, heavy workloads, boss and colleagues well versed professionals and manageable

It was an awesome experienced to work with HDEC. The management were all supportive especially the Project Director. But my Boss is a tough Architect, even so , he was the best Design Manager ever. The office site environment is cool and pleasant. My colleagues are well versed professionals and everyone around was hospitable. Despite of the long working hours and overtime we came to divert the working loads into an energetic night shift. I wish that Hyundai will stay in existence for many more generations. Unfortunately, somehow we have to move out from our comfort zone to upgrade and be more competitive with other professionals and developers. I look forward for a family work life balance and career achievement. (that's personal reason)

Pros

We had our free dinner whenever someone comes and leaves the team.

Cons

it was terribly non working life balance.

Challenging and excitement

Fun and enjoyable working with the company but salary is not competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyundai Engineering & Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hyundai Engineering & Construction Reviews by Location

• Hyundai Engineering & Construction
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?