i-Vic International Pte Ltd

i-Vic International Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

alot of work politics going on management cant handle as well as they have build a family like relationship with staffs, so technically staffs have their way with things there
Pros
pantry
Not enough pay and the off days are very little vry political , not a really a good place to work , very stressful and as the turn over rate is very high.
As a customer service. Handle inbound and out bound calls. Handle some admin work. Handle complaint. Able to be muiltask. Able to handle the task giving by boss.
Answering calls each shift. Having to deal with diffucult customers through the phone. Things get hectic when shortage of manpower and high volume of calls.
Pros
Office environment
Cons
Different shift hours
The company is new, composed of friends who decided to establish themselves, which for me was very inspiring. They used their humble beginnings to inspire young professionals and adults alike to dream and aim for the best, the company caters to many different clients in and around Singapore by their call centers.Line of Business runs from a fast food chain, hotel accommodations and even mobile phones. Very diverse and young working atmosphere.
Pros
Holidays and special occasions are priority
Cons
All in all, the working environment is a torture, i would regard this line of work as factory level, it was the same thing all day, no exposure, however i did pick up a little on customer service, how to handle troublesome clients. Pay was bad because it was an internship.
Pros
Location was extremely near me
Cons
Pay
A company that takes you to the best of your ability. A home, a place that can be your family with. Fun work place with supportive management. Result oriented and purpose driven company. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. IVIC has the following core values. INTEGRITY We are committed to Walk the Talk. When challenged, we take steadfast adherence to our uncompromising values. LEARNING We never stop Learning. We will continue to improve and enrich our knowledge and skills to provide our clients with advanced, improved and ultimate solutions. COOPERATION We believe that Cooperation begins from within. Everyone plays a significant role which binds us. This foundation ensures teamwork when dealing with others. PERSEVERANCE For us, Perseverance is the only choice. When the going gets tough, we consistently renew our strength. Together we will choose to carry on to achieving our goals. Today, i-vic International is one of Singapore’s biggest call centres. Our corporate acronym i-vic means Integrating Values Into Contacts. Amidst the results-driven market, they value our team equally! Because they value people, they take careful and intensive approach to the selection process. They invest in training, upgrading and grooming the i-vic team players. They know that with empowerment and knowledge, the team will be propelled to become the best in their service, delivery and capability. To them, it is a professional yet warm relationship with the team. Uncompromising in their standards, they will continue to hire only team - more...
- I learnt how to interact with people of all ages and races.- Learnt customer service