I Supply Company

I Supply Company Employee Reviews

Family owned. That cared

Opened a new Distribution Center in Kalamazoo Michigan before they had enough business contracts to fill it and be profitable. Which became hard to keep drivers. Dispatching Half filled trailers don’t make money for the company nor the driver.

Pros

Big supporters and careing about the employees and their family

Cons

Low pay for long hours

Some good people, some hi bad people

It was an ok place to work at. Management has allot of problems. Sons taking over fathers business were not capable of doing so. Allot of mistake by incapable people.

Pros

Close to home.

Cons

Bad managers.

It was a rewarding experience

The pay was acceptable, the schedule was flexible and the work environment was safe. I felt like I was appreciated on the job for my hard work. The work was friendly but competitive.

Pros

Pay, schedule

Worst employer ever!

This is THE worst employer I've ever been associated with. No standard procedures. Very little, or incomplete training and coaching. The culture is TOXIC! They are looking out for #1(parisi family), and not their employees. They have failed to invest in technology and have some many inefficiencies that it makes any task cumbersome,

Great company to begin and grow your driving career.

I supply is a great place to be a delivery driver with a CDL A license. They will train you well on the job and offer you ability to earn based on your openness to take routes. The more effort you put in the more you get out. It’s very fast paced 100% touch freight delivery. If you like to push yourself daily, interact with customers and develop your driving skills, I encourage you to apply. The dispatch team are supportive, great people and care about you. Benefits are great too!

Good enjoying my job

Great place to work as well as good benifits comfortable work environment great pay and hours enjoying the work and people as well would reconsider others to try this job opportunity

Mostly a younger persons delivery job

Decent pay and benefits. Great people in dispatch,HR, payroll to helph you out. Management was friendly and fair. Too much disconnect between sales,warehouse, management and customers. Not enough basic equipment,or planning to allways get the job done right and on time.

Job was great

Long hours great work 16 hour days paid weekly. Alot of manual labor needed for this job. Put me in shape snd work was great overall a good environments bad management

I decided to continue my employment due to location, salary. For the most part the management is pretty flexible and willing to work with you so I can say there's a good work life balance as well.

Not a bad place to work

Not a bad place to work, hard work, free hotels. You work your Butt off. One thing I hate it was about walking product a long distance into Malls and rolling down product with a two-wheel cart.

Forklift operator

The consists of operating forklift operating a cherry picker cherry picker operating pallet jack stocking and picking. Loading trucks by shipping and receiving and unloading trucks taking orders wrapping Goods

Botom of the barrell slave labor

Its a prety hard job, physically and the hours are ridiculous. You get here at 2, and some nights the routes arent done until 7 am the next day, so that's what, a 17 hr shift? This place is awful, dont waste you time. They list their hourly pay rate as 12.33 bit really thats not accurate. The system they employ is called "piece pay " which is based on the number of pallets you build on the clock. YesYes, they do train

Pros

Great workout, good experience driving forklifts

Cons

Very unsafe, I almost got a full skid dropped on my head

Company was still working toward better hrs for employees

Great job minus the 2 16 hr shifts every week... which they were starting to work toward piece pay and to not have 16 hr work shifts. Overall great company they were just working out some kinks when I was there

Lots of truly great people in all departments.

A very un-necessarily chaotic work environment, it's a wonder how so many things do get accomplished correctly. Not enough dollys,curb plates for drivers. The worst is how dirty/dangerous the customer's stores are, a lot of health inspectors must be on the take !

Pros

Good benefit package, lots of great people in all departments.

Cons

Very physically demanding work, not enough basic equipment to go arround, dirty filthy customer's stores.

Challenging work but good company

I worked for I supply as a new fresh out of school driver it was a good pace and good job but I was not able to do overnights very well. I enjoyed the time I had there

likely turn over

out of date equipment, their are strong chance you will break down while driving to your routes. none of the transportation managers are no help to the driver. the only concerns they keep are getting u out blind sided and expecting you to figure the rest out.

Pros

Cons

out dated trucks

This place eats you alive! Be prepared to loose your spouse due to long hours and high demand of your time!

They pay you 8 cents per Box and it takes a 1000 boxes in order to make $100 but these boxes are heavy and the demand on your body is overwhelming. Be prepared to live at this place and they don't care about your home time or your living situation with your children. The only thing that matters to this company is for you to be available all the time because people always quit and they pass that burden on to you to get the job the at any cost. And don't think about being hurt because as soon as you get hurt this company will throw you to the wayside and then fire you because Ohio is a at will state which means any company can let you go for any reason so if you get hurt be prepare to lose it all because loyalty is not a high priority with this company as it relates to it's workers. They give you non reliable equipment and expect you to make it work magnificently and hold you responsible when it has all kinds of flaws that need to be worked out anyway i.e. Scanners, Fork lift shortage, trailer shortage, employee shortage, lack of proper training time because they let new people get on the fork lifts and pallet lifts too soon and this causes accidents because they are so thirsty to get new employees because of having a to 200% turnover rate. I'm not a hater I'm someone that survived the holocaust/modern day slavery camp in Fairborn! And by the way the only way to get a good position or to advance is to kiss managements behind and play their little game and be a yes man but trust me you will be out the door before you get to this level of the game if you are a real man!

Pros

Job security Because you will be the only one working

Cons

The culture of the job is full of haters. People watching you, telling on you for every little thing. You Fight over boxes in order to feed your family.

I worked my butt off and they took care of me at first, until they didn't

I put in 75+ hours a week most weeks and the only time I did make money was during overtime. I worked as a temp first and they loved me, I loved my job and the people. When I became permanent they changed and it got worse and worse! I filled out my time sheets the way they told me to and for the first June-Oct went off without a hitch. November hit and they began shaving hours off my time sheet, shorting me 40+ hours in overtime pay. I made the unthinkable mistake of complaining to management and got fired over the phone for the next excuse they could grab even though I've saved the company thousands from their own mistakes.

Pros

Overtime was good, loved the travel aspect, the owner rocks

Cons

Management doesn't communicate, cheated me out of pay

Love my job

Great place to work. Excellent pay and bonuses are awesome! Hard work for the motivated individuals! The routes are set and same each week. Never had an issue taking off for planned vacations.

Pros

Set routes, bonuses, pay

Cons

Some long days

Horrible

You're not appreciated. You are by the people who train you but not by any management. You'll work your weekends so goodbye to that, I was fired because I had family to take care of on my Sundays, then they started scheduling me Sunday's knowing I couldn't work them and I had to call off and bam I was fired. They don't care, they don't work with you. Instead of scheduling in one of the several people who were off which was way too many cause it only left like 4 of us to pick so we were there from about 9am-4pm or longer. The pay is great yes, but goodbye to your weekends.

Pros

Pay, good workout, you will drop weight

working at ISupply

working at ISupply was a good experience. the typical day hours were at the least 10 hours. I leaned how to pace myself at the jobs required. The management was amazing, they are will organized. Everyone there at really nice people and are willing to help if new guys have any questions. The hardest part of the job as the hours most days i would go in at 2pm and wouldn't get out till around 4-5am.

Pros

good workspace

Cons

long hours of constntly on your feet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at I Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• I Supply Company