Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

IBM Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Nurturing environment with plenty of opportunities to get exposed to the latest technologies. Flexible working culture and engaging projects to work on.
Fast paced and dynamic organization
Very fast-paced and dynamic organization. Strong focus on work and delliverables. Clients are very well-informed nowadays, need to be constantly exceed their expectations.

Excellent opportunity to apply knowledge, skills, technical knowledge, both hard functional skills and soft interpersonal skills to work.

Demand, challenging, but rewarding and fulfilling.
Relax work plac
Working Shift fixed.Only contract postion avaliable.very difficult to get permenant employee at IBM.Work life balance.if we support OT on week ends they will give 2 days off.
Good
Good working environment and we can learn new technologies.
Enjoyable working place, near to MRT station.

Friendly place. Good relation with team members and managers.
Good training ground.
With all the processes in place, and with strict compliance, the environment is a good training ground for future roles. A lot of opportunity within the organization, and many provided trainings to enhance the skills.
Company
IBM is global company I have the opportunity work with different people from different country. Especially workplace culture experiences which not many company can provide those experiences.
Productive and co-workers are collaborative
There are many learning opportunities but one have to prepare to take most of the time in their work-life for career path. Corporate culture includes process-driven and compliance focus. Hence, you will need to follow them meticulously.
Learn a lot during internship
They will rotate interns around departments depending on your supervisor manager, but the work turn around is quite high, be willing to learn on the spot and do everything to the best of your ability
Stressful environment
Alot of shouting during operation hours and micro managing. Frequent change of staff as people are unhappy with the work environment. Offers during interviews differs alot once you get the job.
Working at IBM was interesting and educational. There was always guidance and help when needed.
I like working at IBM as I was working at a process driven and happy environment. Clients and IBM employees were greatly appreciated and there was a lot of understanding.
Fun eviroment
learn a lot in the few months I worked for IBM, people there is friendly ad helpful easy to communicate within the building. overall it was a good experienced.
a normal helpdesk job
a normal helpdesk job, you wont be able to know the time you enter and left as there will be alot of calls to pickup. team lead and manager will be shouting to pick up calls.
Condusive Environment which incorporates work-life balance
Participating in Client’s Stock Take at HQ and at various sites. Identifying of IBM Peripherals and tagging them. Advising users on type of assets to be identified and tagged
Good place to work but company change fast
Good place to work but company change fast, you can learn a lot of new things there, and some are useful, some are too new which might not outside IBM. There are IBM internal training online which is good.
Good place
IBM has a good environment. There are a lot of onsite positions available. I work for the Healthcare division and mine is walking distance away from where I stay, which saves me a lot of travel time.
Excellent orgnization for Women employee
Excellent orgnization for Women employee, very good management people, opportunities to learn to technologies.
Training to groom employees.

Work life balance.
Fun and very condusive environment to work at
A typical day is nice and unintentionally full of good works to be at the hands of a worker here. You can do much with your colleague and the management there are well comprehensible. I like working here because of the point I get to relay when i come across any instruction.
fun
Basically working in Ibm was really fun,colleagues get along together regardless of race language and religion,respect and trust is the most important thing of working there.Obedient,Honest,Support.
A typical day at work-Wait for orders to be distributed to us,and together as a team,we build a server rack.If not we just stand bydo something that is necessary like Inventory Oversight and mostly learn other department jobscope if no orders are issued.

The hardest part of the job ,for me...being able to multi task during busy period where customer decided to Order Tons of Rack Servers,I also do Tearing down of Servers that are Cancelled.I do need support from 1-2 colleagues,especially carrying heavy loads,loading or unloading

The most enjoyable part ,Is free Gym Facility
Good experience
IBM helped equip me with advanced PMO skills. My scope included Management Reporting, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Resource Planning, Data Security and Privacy Compliance, Onboarding/Offboarding, Contract Registration, Invoicing and Procurement.
ok
the work is ok..it's is fun to work when tham but some time it's not ok and ther is no team work. IBM is the best place to work and learning.
wan u happy the work is more fun..
Internship
Worked with an off-site project team. Mainly with the group of interns but interactions with the project team were relatively well. Project lead was ok.