IHG Hotels & Resorts

Singapore22 reviews

Clear

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,627 reviews

Nice colleagues

Really friendly and fun bunch of people to work with. Workplace culture is good. Good place for people to intern at. They will provide guidance and training.

Pros

Free meals

Very good for experience

It’s a very good environment to learn as you deal with people and work with your colleagues as we need to work together to help serve our customers well.

Productive workplace, everyone's great

This place is the place to work at! They are super inclusive, appreciate and give credit for the work done. That's when you feel you have achieved something. People are great here and lot's of other activities to engage in.

lively, fun culture

all departments had a fun working culture, instilled by the management above, this laidback attitude allowed staff the freedom to add creative and their own personal element to the role to enhance the customer experience.

In one sentence, IHG is a great company to work with from working culture to work life balance. Hardest part would be leaving IHG. Have grown from this company tremendously as an individual and as becoming as Leader.

Pros

Medical Benefits

Cons

Uncertainty in job role

Good staff benefits

IHG staff benefits are good and our colleagues, all of them are so nice.

工作環境好

升遷制度良好,在這個地方我學到了人力上的管理、跟客人之間的溝通還有協調、人力上的調度,以及跟同事間的相處

Cons

上班時間長

fun culture

calendar management, travel coordination, visa application, video conferencing and webex training, good culture and colleagues recognition, growth opportunity

They trained me well to be more equipped as i embark my career in hospitaly industry.

My Singapore training in Intercontinental hotel motivates me to be more successful hotelier and equipped me to be knowledgeable in this industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with