IHG Hotels & Resorts

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,627 reviews

Fun workplace for internship

Great internship experience with excellent managers; internal career development are prioritized over external hires. Strongly recommend IHG as a hospitality company to work in.

A fun working experience

we got to handle wedding preparation and serving which was very interesting and fascinating. Even though it is very tiring sometimes, overall it was a great experience.

Pros

Free meal and uniform provided

InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay

This is the first time I'm working in the management level. Throughout this 8 months of working in this property, I've learnt alot from my Manager and the people around. I am keen to explore other things and gain much much more experience. However, the location wise is quite far for me as I am staying in the North area (Yishun) and I am looking for a job that I can wear my hijab on.

Pros

Free duty meal.

In one sentence, IHG is a great company to work with from working culture to work life balance. Hardest part would be leaving IHG. Have grown from this company tremendously as an individual and as becoming as Leader.

Pros

Medical Benefits

Cons

Uncertainty in job role

工作環境好

升遷制度良好,在這個地方我學到了人力上的管理、跟客人之間的溝通還有協調、人力上的調度,以及跟同事間的相處

Cons

上班時間長

fun culture

calendar management, travel coordination, visa application, video conferencing and webex training, good culture and colleagues recognition, growth opportunity

They trained me well to be more equipped as i embark my career in hospitaly industry.

My Singapore training in Intercontinental hotel motivates me to be more successful hotelier and equipped me to be knowledgeable in this industry.

Best Foundation an organisation can offer

Joining IHG was the Prep School experience any junior executive can get. You learn the hierarchy of the corporate work and everyone is allowed the space to grow.

Pros

Everyone is respectful of every indivitual

Cons

none for now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with