IHG Hotels & Resorts

Singapore22 reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,627 reviews

lively, fun culture

all departments had a fun working culture, instilled by the management above, this laidback attitude allowed staff the freedom to add creative and their own personal element to the role to enhance the customer experience.

Fun place to work in

Being a One Stop Agent can be demanding especially when you’re in the night shift. You’ll be working alone. Shift distribution were unfairly given. Management of staff were terrible.

Pros

Uniform & free meals

Cons

Terrible management of shift.

InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay

This is the first time I'm working in the management level. Throughout this 8 months of working in this property, I've learnt alot from my Manager and the people around. I am keen to explore other things and gain much much more experience. However, the location wise is quite far for me as I am staying in the North area (Yishun) and I am looking for a job that I can wear my hijab on.

Pros

Free duty meal.

工作環境好

升遷制度良好,在這個地方我學到了人力上的管理、跟客人之間的溝通還有協調、人力上的調度,以及跟同事間的相處

Cons

上班時間長

fun culture

calendar management, travel coordination, visa application, video conferencing and webex training, good culture and colleagues recognition, growth opportunity

Tempary Work Place

Setup rooms for conferences and other events Management is different under different people Lots of physical work and energy Handle customers' needs

Best Foundation an organisation can offer

Joining IHG was the Prep School experience any junior executive can get. You learn the hierarchy of the corporate work and everyone is allowed the space to grow.

Pros

Everyone is respectful of every indivitual

Cons

none for now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?