IHG Hotels & Resorts

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,627 reviews

Good hotels

Best place to work those want to start a new carrier for them IHG is good and good working environment .all the best for new employees I feel proud to be a part of the IHG group .

Fun workplace for internship

Great internship experience with excellent managers; internal career development are prioritized over external hires. Strongly recommend IHG as a hospitality company to work in.

Good Experience

This was my first job. It was very hard for me as i was very young when i first started off here. It was tough as handling the guest of the hotel, checking them in and out was a very systematic job.

In one sentence, IHG is a great company to work with from working culture to work life balance. Hardest part would be leaving IHG. Have grown from this company tremendously as an individual and as becoming as Leader.

Pros

Medical Benefits

Cons

Uncertainty in job role

工作環境好

升遷制度良好,在這個地方我學到了人力上的管理、跟客人之間的溝通還有協調、人力上的調度,以及跟同事間的相處

Cons

上班時間長

Challenging but Fulfilling Work Environment

Being in the Banquet department with IHG requires me to be extremely resilient & independent. It is a hectic and fast-paced environment to be in and I enjoy facing new challenges every day. The toughest part of this job is being a female, where I am put at a disadvantage compared to my male colleagues when we are required to carry heavy items. Plus working 12 hours and above per day, one requires a certain amount of passion to keep going in the F&B industry.

Pros

Staff meals, tailored uniforms, resting areas are provided

Cons

Long hours- 12 hours and above

fun culture

calendar management, travel coordination, visa application, video conferencing and webex training, good culture and colleagues recognition, growth opportunity

Friendly environment

On banqueting function was a very hectic day. Co-workers are very friendly and co-operative I love to face new challenges every day i do not feel hard time for work . I do my work seriously and i enjoyed as well.

Pros

Free duty meals

Cons

Long Shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?