It Cosmetics

It Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, with great team support!

I love working for IT Cosmetics, it is a sales job but the goals are easily attainable, and there is a lot of team support! The only downside is hours vary drastically depending on the quarterly budget. Some weeks it’s full time some weeks it’s barely anything. Other than the variable hours this would be the perfect job, with lots of flexibility, work life balance, great pay, and low stress!

Unprofessional, no training, bait and switch, no benefits, unsteady hours.

Negative work experience. Inconsistency in actions not matching words. No training no clarity in your work and what your role is. Hours can go from 10 hours a week to 0 to 25, was promised a schedule and never given one. Please do not waste your time and find a more stable opportunity.

Pros

None! Unless you meet someone while working at a store who will offer you a more stable opportunity.

Cons

No benefits, low pay, no mileage reimbursement, no gratis, unsteady hours, instability in growth as its freelance and based on sales of its products only.

Fun job

Always something new and fun to learn about. Freelancing I got to go to a lot of locations and meet a lot of people and get to make professional connections

Great company to work for

I loved my time at IT Cosmetics. The management are amazing and very supportive. They have a great commission structure compared to a lot of other beauty brands so it was very rewarding.

Flexible, fun and friendly environment

I’ve learned so much in communication with the public, IT Cosmetics had helped me feel confident in my self and what I do. The company has great products so I really enjoy sharing my testimony.

Pros

Hourly pay

Cons

Hours

Fun Professional Business oriented Everybody Great Customer Services

Awesome Company to work for. Everybody works as a team, everybody is very professionally trained as for coke and skin products. The Overall with It Cosmetics it’s awesome!!!

Great opportunity

Good pay for your work and recognition with the company and the part you play with your team. I am appreciated for my work and efforts I put forth to making customers feel good about themselves.

Amazing

I love the products nd the support, I just needed a set number of hours and insurance. I loived my direct reports and was the top door in our region for sales.

I love It Cosmetics!

I love the products that the brand carries so it makes selling the brand really easy. All of my managers were really understanding and friendly. I felt like I was constantly learning.

productive company

Its a Good company to Freelance for, good hourly salary, great advancing classes, gratis on new products, great management team, visit different locations.

Pros

Once you make your numbers you can leave

Cons

work/life balance

Fun and exciting work place!

A very friendly and lovely company to work for! Always feel looked after and cared for. Company listens to what you have to say and take it on board. Would highly recommend!

Great Company

It Cosmetics is a wonderful company to work for, with many wonderful people. Sales goal are high and workers must be prepared to work hard every day. Freelancing is dependent on sales, and availability of hours. Sales directly influence hours.

IT Cosmetics is a great company to work for

It is a very upbeat job. Helping clients with their confidence and self-image is amazing. Work schedule can be great as well. Competitive spirit is definitely a must in order to reach goals.

amazing job

My boss was extremely nice and got us excited about our jobs mission. It can be a very upbeat job but is also a laid-back job as well. Working with makeup and meeting and helping people what works best for them can be very fun. Helping women with their confidence and self image is very rewarding.

Pros

accommodating schedule, short shifts, high pay

Cons

none! amazing boss, good pay, awesome coworkers, perfect part time job

Great Company with amazing products!

Ability to make your own schedule and work hours that you can sell to guests! Great products that are easy to sell because of reputation. Samples and gratis for training.

freelance

This position is a freelance makeup and skin care position. I enjoyed working with my management and other team member. We found ways to make our job fun first which made it so much easier to work with. In addition we educated our customers on products as a result turned them into returning and repeat customers along with referrals.

Feel good products

I have enjoyed working for such a feel good company with such fantastic products. The fact that the product works so well has given me passion for the brand. I would love to see more room for growth but have enjoyed my position very much along with having such a great manager. There is a lot of stability with their people which says a lot about the company.

Pros

Great training, Amazing products

Cons

Not enough advancement and not enough hours.

Flexible schedule, no evening work

Very fun job. Makeup line had many new products and the line expanded when they changed ownership. Events were intense, challenging and fun! New products were exceptional for different skin types and application.

Pros

Free makeup

Cons

No benefits

Social and Competitive Workplace

Working for itcosmetics is very rewarding. As a freelancer one not only introduce people to the brand, but you also show people a company that strives to help women and men feel good about their natural selves. The sales floor is competitive as you have a high sales per hour goal to make, but the competitive edge makes the job that much more exciting. The hardest part of the job is talking to so many different personalities a day, and of course working in sales those occasional rude customers. However, seeing the face on those customers who have just gone through chemo and finally find a product that will actually help, or helping others understand that instead of focusing on the negatives things about themselves to focus on the positive makes it all worth it. The workplace culture is extremely social and the job does need a more outgoing personality as one does have to grab customers from the floor to bring them to the itcosmetics section.

It was alright.

I began working for It cosmetics when I was 18 years old. On my first day I had absolutely no idea what I was going to be doing I literally entered the Ulta and was asking the Ulta employees what I should do. I quickly learned what my jobs duties were and I actually really enjoyed my job. I was able to meet many other freelancers for other brand and quickly was able to realize that It cosmetics didn't care for its employees. There were no benefits, I was given sometimes less than 10 a week, there was no gratis and also not much training. I had an amazing manager don't get me wrong I just feel like the company wasn't good to work for. This was my personal experience, and I stopped working for the company in 2017. I hope that by now they have changed somethings.

Pros

Great Work Environment, Great Manager

Cons

No Benefits, Not Many Hours, No Gratis

Fun

Great company to work for. Fun to connect with customers and help with all beauty needs. Manager was fun to work for and gave opportunities to win awards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at It Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• It Cosmetics