IKANO Pte Ltd

IKANO Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews

Friendly work culture

Enjoyed my 6 years with Ikano before deciding to move on.Great global brand to be part of.Workload can be overwhelming due to lean manpower.Slow career progression.

Pros

Friendly colleagues and bosses.

Cons

Slow career progression

Fun workplace and great for part-timers

Enjoyed working there as a part-timer due to the flexibility of the schedules, attractive benefits and fun coworkers. I recommend students who ate looking for part-time jobs to apply

Pros

Clan culture

Cons

nil

Mostly frustrated in work life balance and stressful

Work life balance only for boss level as paid high. Overload for exec level to coworker..HR site need workout with HOD to review work balance as staff turnover very high cause mainpower shortage and overload. Work process some not standardise.

Pros

Uniform, Vision, Standard Medical covered

Cons

Double standard, no work life balance

Enjoyable and fulfilling

As a part timer, I have a limit to the number of hours I work weekly. I was assigned to a department in the showroom, where I assisted customers in their purchases. My colleagues were warm and friendly, and treated me well. The pace of work there can be fast or slow, depending on the number of customers. Weekends are no doubt the busiest and you have to learn to work quickly. The most challenging part of being a sales associate is dealing with people.

fUFun place to work but too many back stabbing

Junior management and below was very cooperative and accept changes. Senior management will only talk but will abite the regulations - main core on profits.

Good place to work but too many back stabbing

Challenging as to create awareness of safety culture. management unsupported and always think of budget against safety. Regional manager will not support 100% when Store unable to solve a problem

Fun Working Colleagues

Meetings, discussions and changes with the joy of the team and also management. Hardest part of the job is timeline. Most enjoyable part is to have the opportunity for oversea supports.

Pros

Teambonding

Cons

Graveyard hours time to time

Productive and fun workplace

Prioritize work life balance and promote fun working experiences. Amazing culture, friendly staffs and relaxing work space. Flexible work hours as long as you finish your required work.

Pros

Discounted Lunch

Cons

Minimum privacy on your workspace as it is of open concept.

productive and fun workplace

short hours and stress free. Seniors are nice and friendly. Training is provided. Company is very particular about customers' experience and very detail about well-being of the store.

Pros

medical benefits

Cons

shift works

Definately not repetative

Not your usual 9-5 kinda work....totally unique working atmosphere! As a whole,fun place to work but job demands make it stressfull at times.....individuality allowed!

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Crazy hours

Productive and fun workplace

Tiring but manageable day. Proper customer handling techniques. Good team and management. Difficult and demanding customers. Overall, good.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Distance and working hours

Good environment, good colleges

The best place to work in when I'm based in Singapore. Great people and environment to work in. It is a people developer company and they trained people and sponsor them to develop an individual into a more skillful person.

Pros

Good colleges

Cons

stagnant pay

Great place

A wonderful place to work. The culture is so different. because its from Sweden. The top mans are also from sweden. The hardest job when it comes near public holiday. Many work to do but there is happiness because there is team work.

Productive and fun workplace

Morning role calls, deals with mum and kids, deal with customers I've learn most of my customer service in this place, I get to see different kinds of customers everyday. Management is kind to share their profits with the employee every 3 months Co- workers are fun, bubbly, easy to get along with The hardest part of the job is when dealing with difficult customers Most enjoyable part is the satisfaction when I make the difficult customer smile and satisfies them

Pros

Flexible working days

Fun and casual workplace

Great work environment, with a strong focus on its core business.

Pros

employee discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKANO Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IKANO Pte Ltd with

IKANO Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• IKANO Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?