Incall Systems Pte Ltd
View all Incall Systems Pte Ltd reviews

Incall Systems Pte Ltd

Incall Systems Pte Ltd Employee Review

Robotic work

A typical day at work - Daily KPITarget, Per day 200 calls/8hrs.20-30 leads/8hrs.what you learned - Various methods of callingsManagement - Ghost managementWorkplace culture - Average The hardest part of the job - daily targetThe most enjoyable part of the job - Got a Friend.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Never paid appointment incentives as promised at interview and employment contract.

Same location

Productive and Fun Place

- A typical work day comprises of cold calling and trying to get the BANT from the leads provided . If it is RSVP then we get registration of atleast 6 per day . Sometimes the projects are tougher like selling Dell computers and gadjets and customers are not ready to discuss and they donot have any requirements immediately , we have to reframe questions in such a way that it doesnot hurt the client and sometimes they are not ready for any follow-up .

Pros

Free Lunches, Festivities are time to enjoy with goodies, Tea and coffee, Can leave office by 6pm

Cons

Volume of other similar consultants over the phone
Same location

Fast paced & focus oriented.

The company is goal oriented and are interested in individuals who are committed & skilled. Their staffs were approachable. We were trained before starting the work which gave us some idea on how to handle calls.

productive and conducive environment

my workmates are really nice and they are helpful when in times i was unsure of how and what to do during work. there are times where it is stressful but my colleagues made it better by being there with me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Incall Systems Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Incall Systems Pte Ltd with