Income Insurance Limited

Income Insurance Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore51 reviews

Fun environment filled with friendly and bonded colleagues

Pros: - Suitable for people that are looking for work life balance- Excellent working environment filled with friendly and bonded colleagues that will help you when in difficulties.- A great place to learn- Medical benefits, Annual leavesCons:- Salary lower than market rate- Slow progression as compare to outside- No AWS, bonus etc..

Easy going company to work with

Pros:Colleagues are generally helpfulGood work life balanceCons:Pay is lower than marketOlder way to run companyCxO micromanageLots of long timer . Those who sustain 2+ years they generally stays long . But too much attrition due to pay

Work Life Balance

Suitable for people looking for work life balance as the company has many outdoor activities encouraging employers to participate for healthy lifestyle.

Pros

Work Life balance and friendly work environment

Cons

Mediocre salary and slow progression

a decent workplace for fresh graduate

Pros: Good work life balance, work is easy to cope (subjective to person, but it should not be a problem)Helpful colleague, very caring and will try their best to solve your problemsminimal politics game

Average company to work with

pros:average work-life balancegood colleaguesjob securitycons:lower than average salaryhigher management are not transparent and still holds older way of operating organizationtoo much reliance on vendor

Stressful workplace

The employees and manager are co-operative and helpful.But, the work itself is stressful due to the heavy workload given, which is hard to juggle my work-life balance, due to the KPI that we have to hit.

Senior management

- A typical day at work: Great liasing with customers- What you learned: To be independent and not relied on others- Management: Management sucks big time. Ever since they took over, many staffs leave one after another, but they Still don't realised their mistakes. The decisions they made are the stupidest and slapping on their own faces in the end. Useless bunch of High paying management - Workplace culture: The only thing positive are the colleagues - The hardest part of the job: Management pretend and said they listened to Feedbacks, but NO. - The most enjoyable part of the job: The customers and colleagues ONLY

If you just want a job with : Fun with colleagues, zero career prospect, lowly pay salary with zero annual increment(my time).

Too many clerks handling one job, which can be easily handle by one Executive. Basically, they gossip around. Too free.Management: Mostly make up of long service staff who have been with the company for >20years, without much education, don't even know how to write a basic report. Somehow they manged to survive in the company. Persinally, work performance is secondary. Knowing how to carry balls is the key to success. Low pay. Negotiated with HR and they were only willing to give you $100more. Snobbish and unfriendly. No annual increment during my time. I always imagine HR as friendly personal, out to assist the welfare of staff. But not for this organisation.

Pros

Good place for retirement. If you do not mind the low pay, day in day out, with no career prospect and a lousy boss that won't fight for your increment or promotion, this is a place to go. You will not be surprsied to meet many such people in the organisation.

Cons

Too much time so they can organise alot of activities, like friday evening run. Colleagues are friendly. Unfortunately, most are just out to gossip.

Culture Change

If you intend to log in, be prepare for different style of management at different department. The apply double standard for which no control of staff being manage by department. If you are select with a "sick management", you will be sick. But if you are at "happy go lucky", good luck.Thank you.

Pros

no more pros more to cons

Cons

24/7, dry fruits.

Relaxed

Culture is not very formal and everyone is friendly. The office space is quite nice and people are genuine. But the work can be quite repetitive and boring.

Competitive yet relaxed environment

Overall good experience! Literally working within a relaxed indoor ambience surrounding in servicing walked-in clients before venturing yourself to the tense and competitive atmosphere out of office to build up and secure all class of clientele! It feels good to work for yourself and the same time contribute to the welfare of the general public especially with this organization brand name!

No comments

It's a competitive working environment. However you are rewarded with your sales targets. Be focus and i believe everyone can achieve their targets at the end of the day. Bosses are nice.

Overall, one of the least toxic places I have worked in

Quite relaxed in terms of work hours as long as you're delivering the outputs according to schedule. I have learned how to be more efficient at my role, although my boss could be quite intimidating, I appreciate the lessons that she wanted to impart with me.

I love working in NTUC Income !!!

This is the company that have taught me so much. I was a insurance advisor and everyday i have to deal with clients and colleagues. I love the challenge of meeting people everyday and learn from each other. My bosses and my collegues are such wonderful people to work with that makes my memories with NTUC Income so unforgettable.

Working Environment

In the Income can learn a lot but need to handle how to manage own stress and also hit every month sales target. Every competitive and need to know how to handling the objection and rejection from customer

Challenging and fresh

Everyday working as need provide services to customer. Every day meet new people. A great team and great leader make the job fun and less stress. Competitive and too long commitment to achieve monthly target

bad walk in leads to low sales

low sales due to bad walk in will needs to do roadshows some branches even need to participate in door knocking activities management will ask you for sales numbers even when the walk in is really bad

A very responsible company

NTUC Income has this culture, work together as one big family. Helping each other when difficult situation. There are lot of seminars for us to attend and learn the insurance industry.

Pros

Chinese New Year Ang Bao

Cons

Working on Satudays

Fun Workplace

It has a fun working environment plus the culture is also very diverse. However, i would say that they don't invest much in employee rewards as the employment is on a contract basis so, there's not much benefits.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Contract Basis

Good working Place

Fun & Good place to work . Team members is very cooperative . Project manager provides the clearest testing enviroment & explains everything in details .

Pros

Staff is very friendly

NTUC Income is the best company to start with.

- OT is normal. - Management, plan for your workload and patience. - Good management - Huge system, need time to study. - Good colleagues and managers

Pros

Learn how to manage your workload, avoid overload.

Cons

Absorb new technology and new framework too slow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Income Insurance Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Income Insurance Limited with