Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Awesome

I've worked at Indeed for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.

November 25, 2021
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. At Indeed, we champion a culture that values honest and transparent communication, and we're so thrilled to hear such positive feedback! We also want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the hard work you've done #insideindeed thus far. We look forward to you continuing to grow your career with us. Thanks again for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

A fantastic journey

I've been working at Indeed for 5 years and I'm very grateful for all the support and opportunities the company has given to me that supported my career and personal development.The workplace feels like a family at the Sales office and as we're a small team, it feels like a startup where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis and we keep in touch through daily huddles during the restrictions to keep us together and lift our team spirit.The role is quite challenging and it is important to disqualify leads that are not relevant or not looking to pay to use Indeed. However, with the right tools, support and mindset, you will quickly develop and adapt which will ultimately lead to results for both your quota and for your clients.Indeed has been very transparent about the current environment and there is consistent messaging from senior leadership to update and reassure us. My only feedback for the leadership team is to share the company's vision for the APAC market and how they wish to expand in this region that could lead to more headcount and progression opportunities for the current team in order to keep the motivation high.Thank you very much Indeed! It's been a pleasure to work for you!

Pros

Free lunch on Wednesday in the office, unlimited leave

Cons

Cross-timezone communication with other offices on a weekly basis

October 5, 2021
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Indeed! We're happy to hear you've had such an amazing experience while you were working with us. We're grateful to have the opportunity to have you #insideindeed and for all your hard work helping us help people get jobs.We really appreciate your feedback.Thanks again and wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.

Wonderful place to work

great work- life balance. great team. remote communication with geo-distributed teams. the product is solid. innovation is a bit slowLove to work in indeed in general

Nothing else should stop you from wanting to work here unless you don't want to help people get jobs

I love my job at Indeed. At Indeed, I get to work with brilliant engineers from all over the world. I learn a lot from them. The work culture is fantastic. Both product innovations and social initiatives are very welcomed here. Indeed cares a lot about its employees. There is a strong focus on career and character development. I am growing at Indeed.

March 8, 2020
Hi there, thank you for sharing your review. We're so happy to hear you are learning and growing, both professionally and personally. Indeed Singapore would not be successful without team members like you, and we are looking forward to all your great contributions with the team.

Nice place to work

Competent team, clear goal, good work-life balance, most managers are easy to work with, cross-team collaboration could be challenging due to geo and time zone difference. But in general nice place to work.

Pros

culture, vision

Cons

cross-timezone communication

Toxic Team

I was hired in a team of 3 where trust is non-existent, plus it was led by a self-serving team lead. Not only young - pitting against team members is a favorite past time. Non-supportive as well, this team lead did not solve any problem - likes to 'delegate' most of the work - behind the reason "so I can do my work". Yeah right. Did not stand up for us when we get pushed for many things / process are unclear. Hiding behind the curtain - but well it's a typical corporate world where the these people get to present a nice sheen to management, but the ground people suffers. Contract employees are basically 'threatened' in a subtle but consistent way where they are reminded "you are a contract employee, your performance depends on me" - a very nice way to get team members to do what the team lead wants. Team members are toxic as well - the whole center was also led by an arrogant person who does not regard anyone with a title less than a manager. (Talk about 'leadership' - the 'ship' is sinking).

Pros

Very nice benefits

Cons

poor management and chosen team leads

June 25, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We take all feedback we receive seriously, and champion a culture that values honest and transparent communication, with quarterly feedback and management effectiveness surveys. We care deeply about our employees’ experiences, and do not tolerate bullying or toxic behavior. Our goal is to build a collaborative, familial and healthy working culture, so we are disappointed to see that you felt negatively about your time with Indeed. We would like to find out more information, and invite you to have a confidential chat with us at inside@indeed.com.

Fun and fast paced working environment

Indeed is expanding at the enormous pace, you just have to catch up. Meanwhile, Indeed cares for employee experience where there is a team to take care of the company events. Employees in Indeed is caring and respectful, regardless of race, age and gender. In short, you have to work hard and play harder in Indeed!

Pros

Free lunch, happy hour, flexible working hours, work from home, company events

Cons

medical benefit can be improved, more training needed for management

A very different kind of company

Indeed seems to be a very different kind of a beast, comparing to any other places in my long-ish career history. After I have joined, I found that it had an amazing work culture of a progressive engineering company, kind of like a startup, but without the typical startup chaos and pains. People of all levels are extremely nice, approachable and willing to help. Teams truly collaborate. There seems to be a good balance between the push for value and a sense of relaxed environment. There are many excellent and talented people around me, and, as it seems, very few people ever want to leave! I am still trying to figure out how it is all even possible. Enormous amount of thought seems to be put not only to the hiring process, but also the ramp-up of engineers and managers, recognising the true value of individual contributions, performance management, compensation, etc. There seems to be notably less top-down direction than in any other companies I have worked at. To a large extent, the responsibility is with an individual to pick the best ways they can contribute. This may be great for some, but somewhat scary for others. For engineers, there are many very attractive engineering challenges, including cutting edge big data and AI problems on one side of the spectrum, top notch infrastructure and tooling on the other side. So far, I have to say Indeed seems to be an excellent place to work.

Pros

Excellent culture, systematic way to start new employees up, good benefits, Singapore also has this startup feel of a small company

Cons

Individuals need to figure out how they can contribute best

Already a Billion $ company yet it feels just like the start of something beautiful

Overall Indeed is an awesome place to work but whats great is that they are always trying to make it better, striving for the best place to work & doing right by their employee's. No place is perfect but here you get great opportunities, the company hire really smart people and want to do great things which impact the world. So much potential in the recruitment technology industry

Pros

Start up culture but in a big company so best of both worlds

Cons

Lack of defined process or inefficient process - but they are working on it

Singapore engineering centre

Indeed Singapore engineering centre is one of the few places providing cutting edge work opportunities for engineers in Singapore. The workplace is fun and vibrant and true testament of Indeed engineering's philosophy of hiring great talent and providing them an opportunity to decide the work that provides impact. Indeed provides unlimited time off and a platform to create highly scalable, distributed platforms which create real impact in jobseeker's life. You basically decide what you work on and the management is committed to provide a transparent, engaging and fun environment for the engineers.

Pros

Unlimited PTO, fully stacked snack rack and fridge, awesome work location, talented co-workers

Singapore Engineering Center Review

Not a great productive place to work. Very unstructured and unpredictable management team. For a start up mode in Singapore, i'd highly advise the management team to do some due diligence before hiring leadership level candidates, as they can make or break the culture. Be open minded and create a collaborative environment.

Pros

Start up atmosphere and Good benefits for the employees.

Cons

Leaders at the top management are mostly in US doesn't know much about issues at the ground level, High handedness and bureaucratic, Don't like to be challenged or questioned about the existing process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3