Worked under a great boss, with great teammates and helpful colleagues. I enjoyed my time working under an amazing boss however workload and salary wasn't a good match. Agency did not take proper care of their clients.
It is a quick-paced environment and where support are needed most in all area of Information Technology, learnt new stuff along the way and meet new people with valuable skills to gained knowledge with.
I worked on customer side (IBM) supporting largest bank in Singapore. Most of the day we start with a P1 on Internet Banking/Mobile Banking, that is fire fight. Then we get engaged on upcoming changes. Work on daily incidents, also train junior DBA to work on this environment.
- Office hour job.
- I have learn to work in fast pace and reach my target for the day.
- The hardest part of the job was getting the users to come down to do a checking on their assets.
- The most enjoyable part of this job was challenging your fear by talking to the Professor level.
- Since the company is a contract based you don't need to worry about staying too long if you decide to move on with this company.
- Good thing about the company is you have chance to go to different
offices and learn different work processes affiliated with this