infinite Computer Solution

infinite Computer Solution Employee Reviews

Worked under a great boss, with great teammates and helpful colleagues. I enjoyed my time working under an amazing boss however workload and salary wasn't a good match. Agency did not take proper care of their clients.
not only the company sucks but its client sucks too.
Don't work on their payroll if you are not unemployed.

i got hired and they released the offer letter, the most amazing thing was their cheating attitude, they showed your insurance plan as part of CTC, when i asked they rudely told me money is going from at least, Basic will to too low, i had the lowest basic salary in this company after having an experience of 5 years and of 4 different companies .

They asked me to join on certain date , was in another city and i came to join in Noida when i was about to go there on monday i call the recuriter to know the whereabouts and whom to report the simply told today is not your joining, your joining falls after 15 days. when i talked with her manager her reply was the worst she knew i had left my previous organization so she used it.

The gravest error i made by joining them .
Pros
not a single one
Cons
No job security nothing, you salary is deducted if you take more than 20 leave in a year. you are paid on daily basis, they hire only for other client company, no shift allowance no bonus, no relocation nothing
positive working environment and good management,
good office campus with trees makes u feel fresh every time.

competitive work that makes u feel more energetic.
Pros
good environment to work
Cons
A good atmosphere to work the work over there is not tat stressful as i was in the I bot team we got handle the clients from other countries life at infinite computer solutions is pleasent
How you feel about this company depends a lot on your manager/leads. There are two sides of this company: a) A healthy space for growth and serenity, this is a side where you don't see tall structures or massive buildings, just a small resort like area for recreation and refreshment. Employee engagement activities, games and everything else is here. This is the side you are introduced to at first. Then comes the other side. b) Continuous micro management, constant observation of your in and exit timings, no compensation for working during weekends, delayed appraisal, lay-offs due to project mismanagement. This is what I have observed in my 1.8 years at Infinite Solutions. Which side of the company will you see? Well, it depends on your manager or leads.
Good place to work with good people and environment. Very supportive and understanding TL's and Manager's. I started my career and learn many things. I enjoyed working at infinite.
I found that Infinite does work for the employee only for worker over seas. The company promises team only to lay you off once they have moved your job to over seas.
Work Environment
very good colleagues

incentives

good management

playing TT in free time

Learn lot of new things as it was my first job

managers helpful
I don't know much to say about ICS. I contracted through them for about a year and had very little to do with them except submitting timesheets. They were fine to work for but I had no sense of being an employee.
It is good company but management has to be improved also there is no cab facility even when the shift differs.
It could be great working there if they improvise in work culture
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
pressurized environment
Infinite’s goal is to enable our customers to become the technology company they want to be to succeed in their respective markets. Our innovation laboratory helps us continually develop breakthrough solutions to solve our clients’ unique business problems
The company was very underwhelming on a plethora of fronts. I believe Infinite Computer Solutions didn't have the best interest of their respective employees in mind.
It's a good company to work with all management team and good workplace, culture and all set of activities, including sports, work and fun activities.
it is a good company. learning is alot. good for a fresher they pay you good too. if you work hard you need not worry. being a part of recruitment, I got the best managers, supervisors and colleagues.
Pros
good company to start with
Cons
weird ceo
superb and excellent. it was interactive. people connected. Interview was subjective and apt. To the point. it was good and educative. it was a
nice experience
The project i worked on was a great project and i enjoyed working on it, replaced a lot of hardware and successfully deployed new computers at the hospital.
Great work-life balance and great environments/ culture. The company always treats you well and the projects I get to work on are always challenging and fulfilling. The management and co-workers here are awesome.
Nice. But I haven't worked for a longer time over there to leave my valuable reviews . Over all it was good experience to be there and worked there as a trainee
Excellent place to learn new things and challenging environment to give your best. You will surely get award for doing best. Very Supportive staff and management.
Supportive team and management. Good cricket ground inside the campus. Learning and growth opportunities with certification reimbursements. Some of your Team leader's gonna use you just for own
I had interview with the HR and next week I had all the paper work done and next thing I know I had interview with the Verizon Wireless. Pay was really good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at infinite Computer Solution. Our community is ready to answer.