Info-Communications Media Development Authority
View all Info-Communications Media Development Authority reviews

Info-Communications Media Development Authority

Info-Communications Media Development Authority Employee Review

Undergoing so many re-org........

Overall not a pleasant environment to work. Too political. the HR division is clueless and the higher management is messy. Most of their capabilities, consistently unable to deliver. The Directors attended Leadership Classes but in return they turned out to be a worse Leader. Very unsettling and forever undergoing many more re-org.....

Same role

A Typical Day at Work

My job requires to write a paper of approval to CEO seeking funding to commissioned TV and online content for new media companies and broadcaster. I am an independent worker and requires little guidance when duties are familiar. A fast worker and good contributor to areas of work that can be streamlined.
Same role

Typical Statboard

It is a typical statboard structure so if you are from a private firm you might find it challenging to adapt. My advice is if you are from private, stick to private. The red tape and your management who are not up to date with the ICT industries will bore you. If you are looking for stability, this is the best place to stay.

Pros

Stable

Cons

Messy

Slow-paced

Typically just grinding away at projects that may probably not be used at all, or at least its significance is really not emphasised. Just quite boring in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Info-Communications Media Development Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Info-Communications Media Development Authority with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?