Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Very bad management

Low pay. No work life balance. Good job security. Very bad management. good learning scope. Non realistic expectations.

Same roleSame location

Looking for challenging role

Working in L2 support project for UBS bank for maintaining the application and day to day operation activities and have a good track of leading successful releases by following ITIL Release management processes.
Same role

Powered by Intellect , Driven by Values

Production Support requires us to be on time as we have shifts. Time management is very efficient, Even if we were 2 minutes late our entire day will have a delay of at least 30 mins as the shutte buses are also on time. Co-workers are competitive and good learners. Hardest part of the job is shifts. Every day is a learning and Interaction with customers and resolving their issue on time , getting their appreciation is the best part of the job.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Shifts and Long hours
Same location

Negotiate well when you are entering to avoid any regret later.

Infosys work culture depends on your project and manager because u r working more under project and nothing to do with overall culture of the company.Don't expect much and stay happy in whatever you are getting.

Pros

Bonus for local hires, job security for locals

Cons

Management is very poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with