ING

ING Employee Reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,913 reviews

Overall working in ING is great

Working in ING is fulfilling, there is a culture of support whilst challenges. Working hours are regular but depending on the task. Management is accommodating.

Friendly

Quite laid back Work life balance no need to do overtime Outpatient covers family Wellness small but at least there is Some mobility but not that great Nice new retail bank

WorkPlace Culture

Incredible Team, Super friendly and always super willing to fork out time to teach you things. managers and directors are very approachable. Generally, a flat hierarchy.

Pros

Joe and Dough (coffeeshop) in office

Cons

Long Hours if you are in Corporate Finance

Productive and fun workplace

Came in as a new guard in Finance, after Nick Leeson's case on the collapse of Barings. Ensuring good internal controls was a priority. Reporting requirements strictly adhered in all aspects.

Pros

good staff benefits

I enjoyed working in this bank as I learnt the most on the trade finance transactions. The work was more challenging as I handled different products and there were many things to learn.

Nice colleagues

My colleagues are nice.Since I have worked there for 18 years I know the job well. I have learned to handle difficult calls and different kinds of walk-in customers.As ING is not a retail bank, the other branches clients sometimes have difficulty using their ATM cards.I will assist them by calling our overseas branches. Usually they will be happy that their problem is solved and they will be able to withdraw money at a later time.

Pros

Ideal working hours, sometimes when there is lunch catering the pantry lady will give away the food for us to bring back.

Cons

No security as I am on contract and not much of benefits.

Balance work environment

goodplace to work with . find a balance for work and family. open to new innovative approaches at work. role rotation possible and people are very approachable at work

Good job

A typical day involves solving production incidents, learning new things, developing customer oriented products, learn a new point about how banking industry works. I am a passionate learner and hence enjoy this.

Perfect company to be working in

I am in the Structured Finance, Asia team. 1. Structured plain-vanilla and structured products. 2. Restructured non-performing loan. Enjoyable part: Empowered to complete my task and negotiate with corporate clients

Pros

Free courses and trainings

Nice environment with homely facilities - big pantry, dishwasher, tvs, wifi

Busy daily work day started the moment you step into office until the day ended. There was no worklife balance although it was highly promoted in the company. Worklife balance was only available to certain staff only. It was more or less compensated with nice colleagues. Trying to complete the daily work without any interference from both internal and external sources.

Pros

Wifi connection, newspaper and TVs where colleagues could watch Hongkong dramas.

Cons

Long hours and lunch time was usually shortened due to work load.

good working relationship

good working relationship; western working culture; work-life balance

Pros

subsidized food in the vending machine; good environment; flexible working hours

Cons

works as contract staff (no security of tenure)

Excellent Oversea knowledge gained

Learned how to manage the client directly by involving personally into the issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ING Reviews by Location

• ING
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?