International SOS
View all International SOS reviews

International SOS

International SOS Employee Review

Passion, Expertise, Respect, Care

Conducive working environment with quality peoples, diversify career opportunities. I developed stronger leadership and lead different teams during my tenure of employment in Singapore office. Exciting working place as we regularly challenged by unexpected incidents/issues which indirectly helps the team to build tacit understanding among us.

Pros

Long life career opportunities

Cons

Long working hours

Same location

Good

Fast paced and challenging working environment. Collaborative team work with good benefits for employees. Good for anyone who likes challenges and fast paced working environment
Same location

Overall the work can be daunting but exciting.

I worked at Aspire Lifestyles and sadly, they have a horrid culture . The Manager is ineffective and constantly on smoke breaks with her staff who supposedly should be on the dial Biggest drawback is the high attrition rates there .They put staff on flex who show that they are more capable if they were properly hired with benefits . The culture sucked big time! I would like to see a revamp of this department if I ever were to return to it. CS is a terrible manager who goes on these smoke breaks and pretend to have the backing of her staff. A poorly organised department that needs a wake up call and management cleansing.

Pros

Good pantry and mingling with the medical, tricare staffers - Doctors are the friendliest and I have deep respect for them

Cons

Aspire Lifestyles needs a revamping big time

Interesting workplace

It is a 24/7 service operator. We provide concierge/butler service via phone to end users Team work is the main goal as we help each other to source for restaurants, accommodation and also concert tickets overseas.

Pros

Monthly dinner

Cons

Long hours and difficult customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

International SOS Reviews by Location

• International SOS
  • Passion, Expertise, Respect, Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?