International SOS Employee Reviews in SingaporeReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 394 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
...the recent transition with 'consolidation', 'regionalization', and 'globalization' is client and profit driven, not 'people' driven... if you know what I mean. Definitely not a passion driven organization.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at International SOSin Singapore
See more International SOS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 394 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about International SOS
- How did you get your first interview at International SOS?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at International SOS?One person answered
- How are the working hours at International SOS?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at International SOS?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at International SOS? What are the steps along the way?