International SOS Employee Reviews for NAReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 395 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
NA (Current Employee) - Singapore - August 20, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
People are generally nice and helpful. Depending on the department, if you have western supervisor it is generally quite good, work culture can be open and rewarding. Company has recently starting to invest in IT infrastructure which can help to increase work efficiency.
Flexi-work arrangement, exposure to cross countries project.
Limited career advancement opportunity, networking is very necessary, uneven allocation of resources caused a lot of politics
Was this review helpful?
See more International SOS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 395 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about International SOS
- How did you get your first interview at International SOS?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at International SOS?One person answered
- How are the working hours at International SOS?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at International SOS?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at International SOS? What are the steps along the way?