International SOS

International SOS Salary & Benefits reviews: Nurse

Nurse16 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

No insurance, only BPJS. Payday is always late.

I only love the training they gave us, other than that are not recomended. Regarding salary, our client pay us (medic) really high, but international sos gave us not as much as the client gave. Payday too is a problem, they always pay us late.

Management lacking skills and asking questions is identified as a negative.

The induction period was the worst chaos (leading to stressful) I had ever had in my entire career life which led, as to be expected, to mistakes. It also became apparent to me in the second month that I was being assigned tasks contrary to those I had agreed to be employed for. I mentioned these aspects to my Team Lead and looking at the fact that I was let go I guessed they did not appreciate my honest feedback.A crucial change management process was taking place and left in the hands of an inexperienced and insecure Nurse Manager who had no clue about leading a nursing team through change management processes and equally inexperienced Team Lead's. The Nurse Manager's solution to confrontation and challenges was either ignoring, silencing the individual or expressing disapproval. Apparently the nursing staff were supposed to be grateful for working from home and getting the salaries they were getting - birds in golden cages. I really did not expect this from a diverse and global corporate organisation.

Pros

Working from home and over average salary.

Cons

Inflexible working hours, inexperienced Nurse Management team and the pay process of On-call duty is considered free time, contrary to the norm.

Poor benefits, poor management

I worked here, I feel bad working here.-no salary increase-no free swab or rapid test for Covid-19 detection- no free shuttle service- no flexible work schedule; only good in advertising.- no team collaboration; only blaming - managers are too greedy; no support at all- Political dynasty inside the company is at its finest- Managers and HR look down on their professional employees- a lot more negative things

Pros

Free insults

Cons

Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used for multiple times

Poor education/ training & poor support

Education n training was unorganised and lacking, no support or feedback for improvement and they often fired people without plausible reasons... Stiff clicky culture . Poor staff morale and high turnover rates from staff being burnt out etc. There are some good benefits such as the gym, BBQs social life etc ..so might be good while it lasts...

Good Work place

-Good work place -Professional Staff -Friendly People -Learned working on sea -On call work -Challenging work place -Working with different nationality

Pros

Free trainings and Food

Cons

Decreased Salary as of the moment

Great working environment

The work is great and it comes with a few privielage however due to the nature of unpredictable schedule time with your family may be limited. In total the company was great but contracts should be discussed and renegotiated.

Pros

Reimbursible travel expense

Cons

Working schedules are unpredictable