International SOS Salary & Benefits reviews: Nurse CoordinatorReview this company
Nurse Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 395 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Coordinating Nurse/Escort Flight Nurse (Former Employee) - Central Town Arean - North Bridge Road - October 13, 2015
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
• a typical day at work: I speak to the clients, triage medical situations, provide any kind os assistance, give medical advise, provide medical referrals, draft email medical updates to clients, communicate with Doctors and Nurses to obtain medical updates/information of patients, manage medical equipment room, source for needed medical teams for evacuation/repatriation cases, work closely with customer service executives for logistical and authorization issues. • what you learned: I've learned is persistence, not to give up too soon and develop a professional bond with my colleagues and manager with a sense of personal touch where I respect every individual • management: My manager/bosses was a good combination of professionalism and their personal touch. Good leaders with strong communication skills. They always motivated me, always provided me with helpful case direction, guidance and feedback. • your co-workers: I had an excellent professional relationship with my co-workers, Everyone assisted one another, worked as a team. I made many good friends for life, who today can vouch for me on a professional basis.“ • the hardest part of the job: I feel that finding enough time to spend with my family friends is the hardest part of my job. I love my work but many times I have to work weekends, late evenings and be on-call 24/7. • the most enjoyable part of the job: The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person. -
Transport/Flight Allowances, Good bonuses and staff benefits, Amazing team and colleagues, Comfortable and enjoyable working enviroment
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at International SOS?
See more International SOS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 395 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about International SOS
- How did you get your first interview at International SOS?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at International SOS?One person answered
- How are the working hours at International SOS?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at International SOS?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at International SOS? What are the steps along the way?