International SOS Employee Reviews for Senior Data ManagerReview this company
Senior Data Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 395 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Senior data manager (Former Employee) - Singapore - January 3, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Wonderful time in such an international oriented company culture. So many people from various backgrounds, countries, cultures, with great experiences and expertise which makes each day different form the others ones. The company went through strong turmoil from time to time which can be stressful but the fact that the core business is to save life gives the energy to face hard times, and the reward at the end is priceless. The other positive part of the job is the possibilities to discover new technologies or to join projects and teams with an expertise that motivate to take on new challenges.
Was this review helpful?
See more International SOS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 395 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about International SOS
- How did you get your first interview at International SOS?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at International SOS?One person answered
- How are the working hours at International SOS?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at International SOS?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at International SOS? What are the steps along the way?