International SOS

International SOS Culture reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Clear

A job is just a job

A truly global platform to hone leadership and management skills with Great diversity culture and competitive environment. Overall, Indeed fascinating.

Overall the work can be daunting but exciting.

I worked at Aspire Lifestyles and sadly, they have a horrid culture . The Manager is ineffective and constantly on smoke breaks with her staff who supposedly should be on the dial Biggest drawback is the high attrition rates there .They put staff on flex who show that they are more capable if they were properly hired with benefits . The culture sucked big time! I would like to see a revamp of this department if I ever were to return to it. CS is a terrible manager who goes on these smoke breaks and pretend to have the backing of her staff. A poorly organised department that needs a wake up call and management cleansing.

Pros

Good pantry and mingling with the medical, tricare staffers - Doctors are the friendliest and I have deep respect for them

Cons

Aspire Lifestyles needs a revamping big time

The worst work environment and culture I’ve ever worked in

International SOS was the worst work environment and culture I’ve ever encountered. The manager I worked for showed lor leadership and would routinely kick his subordinates under the bus for his own ineptness.

Pros

Free fruits that nobody wants anyway eg shrivelked up tangerines

Cons

Too many to name

Working in INTLSOS

Working with INTLSOS is fullfilling. Our team acknowledges work-life balance. The managers are approachable and helpful. I learned alot because we have a good team relationship.

Job & Work place

Nice environment with friendly management No job secure Most cultural programs Good relationship with other colleagues Learned multiple infrastructure management

An international company with local mindset

People are generally nice and helpful. Depending on the department, if you have western supervisor it is generally quite good, work culture can be open and rewarding. Company has recently starting to invest in IT infrastructure which can help to increase work efficiency.

Pros

Flexi-work arrangement, exposure to cross countries project.

Cons

Limited career advancement opportunity, networking is very necessary, uneven allocation of resources caused a lot of politics

Great experience

Wonderful time in such an international oriented company culture. So many people from various backgrounds, countries, cultures, with great experiences and expertise which makes each day different form the others ones. The company went through strong turmoil from time to time which can be stressful but the fact that the core business is to save life gives the energy to face hard times, and the reward at the end is priceless. The other positive part of the job is the possibilities to discover new technologies or to join projects and teams with an expertise that motivate to take on new challenges.

Pros

People oriented

pleasent place to work in

a nice place to work in..i learned a lot with sos..they put me up for courses to upgrade my profession..the hardest part of the job is long hours and the best part of it is the good pay

Pros

good pay

Cons

the most enjoyable part of the job

working with colleagues of different countries, different races. understanding their culture, character and the way they work. Billing, though more or less standardized with the billing guidelines, is still not easy as sometimes we end up with different opinions, different interpretation of a certain scenarios. Somewhat challenging, however colleagues discussed and resolve the issues.

Pros

Fruit of the Day

Fun workplace

Doing claims for the staff and remind them on the mistake they make with tactful words. Nice working environment with supporting management. Fun working place with nice co-worker.

Pros

always having buffet & care for staff

Cons

nil

Very stressfull

Very hectichas to be fastTarget requiredFriendly co workersto meet target

Pros

free fruits

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

International SOS Reviews by Location