International SOS

Singapore29 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

InternationalSOS Technology Outlook Has a Bright Future

This company is moving towards cloud technology to accelerate the growth and adapt to evolving technologies and also to save costs in long term. Also this company is now practicing partnering with different vendors to have a world class IT service.

Workplace with no career structure

Performance appraisals are subjective often times and employees are maximized with no relative increase in compensation. This is a company to work for if one does not see any career growth in 5 years or more.

Work with Wonderful team

All teammates are very interactive and put together our hands for handling any kind of Major incidents. Managers are giving an opportunity to learn new projects to everyone.

A job is just a job

A truly global platform to hone leadership and management skills with Great diversity culture and competitive environment. Overall, Indeed fascinating.

My experience was good, however...

...the recent transition with 'consolidation', 'regionalization', and 'globalization' is client and profit driven, not 'people' driven... if you know what I mean. Definitely not a passion driven organization.

Good Place To work

My Position Was Terminated And My Department Was Closed Down Do To The Company Merger. So I Had To Apply For Another Work Employment. I Love Working For My Manager But My Department was No Longer Needed.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Stressful

Productive and exciting work place

It is exciting to work in this company, you learn new things everyday. I became resilient, a team player and had an opportunity to work with people from different walks of life. I nowhave friends from all over the world!

Pros

Diverse

Cons

Hard Core

An international company with local mindset

People are generally nice and helpful. Depending on the department, if you have western supervisor it is generally quite good, work culture can be open and rewarding. Company has recently starting to invest in IT infrastructure which can help to increase work efficiency.

Pros

Flexi-work arrangement, exposure to cross countries project.

Cons

Limited career advancement opportunity, networking is very necessary, uneven allocation of resources caused a lot of politics

Great People

Challenging environment and rewarding work. A company filled with compassionate and dedicated professionals who provide the best medical care available to remote and austere locations.

Passion, Expertise, Respect, Care

Conducive working environment with quality peoples, diversify career opportunities. I developed stronger leadership and lead different teams during my tenure of employment in Singapore office. Exciting working place as we regularly challenged by unexpected incidents/issues which indirectly helps the team to build tacit understanding among us.

Pros

Long life career opportunities

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

International SOS Reviews by Location

• International SOS
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?