International SOS

International SOS Management reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Clear

A job is just a job

A truly global platform to hone leadership and management skills with Great diversity culture and competitive environment. Overall, Indeed fascinating.

Workplace with no career structure

Performance appraisals are subjective often times and employees are maximized with no relative increase in compensation. This is a company to work for if one does not see any career growth in 5 years or more.

Overall the work can be daunting but exciting.

I worked at Aspire Lifestyles and sadly, they have a horrid culture . The Manager is ineffective and constantly on smoke breaks with her staff who supposedly should be on the dial Biggest drawback is the high attrition rates there .They put staff on flex who show that they are more capable if they were properly hired with benefits . The culture sucked big time! I would like to see a revamp of this department if I ever were to return to it. CS is a terrible manager who goes on these smoke breaks and pretend to have the backing of her staff. A poorly organised department that needs a wake up call and management cleansing.

Pros

Good pantry and mingling with the medical, tricare staffers - Doctors are the friendliest and I have deep respect for them

Cons

Aspire Lifestyles needs a revamping big time

The worst work environment and culture I’ve ever worked in

International SOS was the worst work environment and culture I’ve ever encountered. The manager I worked for showed lor leadership and would routinely kick his subordinates under the bus for his own ineptness.

Pros

Free fruits that nobody wants anyway eg shrivelked up tangerines

Cons

Too many to name

Job & Work place

Nice environment with friendly management No job secure Most cultural programs Good relationship with other colleagues Learned multiple infrastructure management

Passionate, Comfortable and Enjoyable

• a typical day at work: I speak to the clients, triage medical situations, provide any kind os assistance, give medical advise, provide medical referrals, draft email medical updates to clients, communicate with Doctors and Nurses to obtain medical updates/information of patients, manage medical equipment room, source for needed medical teams for evacuation/repatriation cases, work closely with customer service executives for logistical and authorization issues. • what you learned: I've learned is persistence, not to give up too soon and develop a professional bond with my colleagues and manager with a sense of personal touch where I respect every individual • management: My manager/bosses was a good combination of professionalism and their personal touch. Good leaders with strong communication skills. They always motivated me, always provided me with helpful case direction, guidance and feedback. • your co-workers: I had an excellent professional relationship with my co-workers, Everyone assisted one another, worked as a team. I made many good friends for life, who today can vouch for me on a professional basis.“ • the hardest part of the job: I feel that finding enough time to spend with my family friends is the hardest part of my job. I love my work but many times I have to work weekends, late evenings and be on-call 24/7. • the most enjoyable part of the job: The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person. -

Pros

Transport/Flight Allowances, Good bonuses and staff benefits, Amazing team and colleagues, Comfortable and enjoyable working enviroment

Cons

Productive and fun workplace with recreational facilities.

A typical day at work is just casual like having the normal consultation clinic, unless there is a medical emergency. I've learned to be dependable, resourceful, and pro-active. The management is supportive. My co-workers are fun to be with especially when we are assigned as a group. The hardest part of the job is when you have to evacuate a patient off the oil rig to the nearest tertiary medical facility on shore for definitive management. Being in an oil rig, in the middle of the sea, is hazardous by it self. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to travel and visit different countries and view nice places.

Pros

Everything is free.

Cons

Project-based contracts.

Fun workplace

Doing claims for the staff and remind them on the mistake they make with tactful words. Nice working environment with supporting management. Fun working place with nice co-worker.

Pros

always having buffet & care for staff

Cons

nil

A Good Company to work with due to the business nature

A Good Company to work with due to the business nature. Have got opportunity to work with senior managements and able to secure approval to introduce new policies and Process to fine tune the existing operations. Happy that I managed to setup a successful team of abt 24 analyst and have received 97% of satisfaction from the users on the service provided. When I take this role the overall satisfaction is 58%. Happy I am part of this growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

International SOS Reviews by Location

• International SOS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?