International SOS

International SOS Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Overall the work can be daunting but exciting.

I worked at Aspire Lifestyles and sadly, they have a horrid culture . The Manager is ineffective and constantly on smoke breaks with her staff who supposedly should be on the dial Biggest drawback is the high attrition rates there .They put staff on flex who show that they are more capable if they were properly hired with benefits . The culture sucked big time! I would like to see a revamp of this department if I ever were to return to it. CS is a terrible manager who goes on these smoke breaks and pretend to have the backing of her staff. A poorly organised department that needs a wake up call and management cleansing.

Pros

Good pantry and mingling with the medical, tricare staffers - Doctors are the friendliest and I have deep respect for them

Cons

Aspire Lifestyles needs a revamping big time

Workplace with no career structure

Performance appraisals are subjective often times and employees are maximized with no relative increase in compensation. This is a company to work for if one does not see any career growth in 5 years or more.

Good

Fast paced and challenging working environment. Collaborative team work with good benefits for employees. Good for anyone who likes challenges and fast paced working environment

Good Place To work

My Position Was Terminated And My Department Was Closed Down Do To The Company Merger. So I Had To Apply For Another Work Employment. I Love Working For My Manager But My Department was No Longer Needed.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Stressful

pleasent place to work in

a nice place to work in..i learned a lot with sos..they put me up for courses to upgrade my profession..the hardest part of the job is long hours and the best part of it is the good pay

Pros

good pay

Passionate, Comfortable and Enjoyable

• a typical day at work: I speak to the clients, triage medical situations, provide any kind os assistance, give medical advise, provide medical referrals, draft email medical updates to clients, communicate with Doctors and Nurses to obtain medical updates/information of patients, manage medical equipment room, source for needed medical teams for evacuation/repatriation cases, work closely with customer service executives for logistical and authorization issues. • what you learned: I've learned is persistence, not to give up too soon and develop a professional bond with my colleagues and manager with a sense of personal touch where I respect every individual • management: My manager/bosses was a good combination of professionalism and their personal touch. Good leaders with strong communication skills. They always motivated me, always provided me with helpful case direction, guidance and feedback. • your co-workers: I had an excellent professional relationship with my co-workers, Everyone assisted one another, worked as a team. I made many good friends for life, who today can vouch for me on a professional basis.“ • the hardest part of the job: I feel that finding enough time to spend with my family friends is the hardest part of my job. I love my work but many times I have to work weekends, late evenings and be on-call 24/7. • the most enjoyable part of the job: The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person. -

Pros

Transport/Flight Allowances, Good bonuses and staff benefits, Amazing team and colleagues, Comfortable and enjoyable working enviroment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

International SOS Reviews by Location