Iora Fashion Pte Ltd

Iora Fashion Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews
Experience at IORA as part-timer
Long hours of standing. Worst management. Rude staffs. As a part-time I had to work in the stockroom. The woman working there just hauled me out of the stockroom by my hand to work outside of the stockroom. Extremely rude. I also heard from other part-timers that they treat them like a maid. As a beginner, they won't assist and expect her to learn the job by herself. Very short breaks that is 20 mins only.
fun
i learned how promote their item.
they are very busy as so many customer come

they will teach u a lot of thing when u work there

enjoyable thing is they will try to make friend with u
Horrible place
Bad environment at their warehouse. Very dusty n stuffy. Lousy management. They like to terminal ppl over a message or a phone call if u didn't obey what they want.
If you don’t want to have life balance , please join them.
-no break time
-Long hour

-HIGH turn over rate

-Management no systematic

-always look down foreign

-everything deduce money even you are in probation.
Fun workspace
Get alot of experience working togerther with the fulltime reatiler. I actually a silence person but because I work here I learned to speakup more than before.
Pros
Got to know customer, increase communcation skills
Cons
In one day the shift can be quite long.
you can look at my review before joining Iora
the first day i worked at iora, i worked for 9 hours, i only got to sit fr 20mins bcos i was having lunch which is quite fast?? i was shocked when i heard that they only gave you 20mins? oh and you cant leave the store, they'll buy back for u. you cant talk to your friends. the staffs arent that friendly either. they dont assit you though u are new. i am not exaggerating, this all happened.
Pros
salary?
Cons
long hours, the staff arent friendly, long standing hours, they dont assist you though u are new
Terrible Job Experience
Not allowed to talk, only 20 mins lunch break but stand for almost 10 hours.
Need reason and permission before going to the toilet like we are primary school students.

they control and tie you down without giving you freedom plus the management is poor.

I've seen how one of them tried to impress someone who i think is the owner's wife/big shareholder and she boot-licked her like crazy

So i guess that is the way to survive in this company. By doing some major boot-licking.

If you want to experience torture, just work for this company.
Pros
salary
Cons
Poor management, Lack of Freedom, Lack of Resting time, No OT pay
Long working hours without shift, no work life balance.
Quick and short lunch time, have to report the reason of going to the washroom. The management roles expect you to boot-lick them all the time while not allowing staffs to talk in between each other.
Pros
Pay is reasonable.
Cons
Long working hours, no freedom
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Iora Fashion Pte Ltd?
fun and friendly environment
I always encounter different personalities,races,attitudes of our customers and its good to learn from them about service they want and i always adjust to please them which makes them satisfy and feel more important to most of all,the management also give proper treatment to each employees in which employees have more fun and enjoy working.The hardest part i encountered in this job is i cant understand the customer language sometimes,the most enjoyable part of job is when we hit out target for sales and made friendship with customers.
Pros
free clothings
Cons
long hours, no break time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iora Fashion Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2