Iora Fashion Pte Ltd

Iora Fashion Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews
Long hours of standing. Worst management. Rude staffs. As a part-time I had to work in the stockroom. The woman working there just hauled me out of the stockroom by my hand to work outside of the stockroom. Extremely rude. I also heard from other part-timers that they treat them like a maid. As a beginner, they won't assist and expect her to learn the job by herself. Very short breaks that is 20 mins only.
the first day i worked at iora, i worked for 9 hours, i only got to sit fr 20mins bcos i was having lunch which is quite fast?? i was shocked when i heard that they only gave you 20mins? oh and you cant leave the store, they'll buy back for u. you cant talk to your friends. the staffs arent that friendly either. they dont assit you though u are new. i am not exaggerating, this all happened.
Pros
salary?
Cons
long hours, the staff arent friendly, long standing hours, they dont assist you though u are new
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Iora Fashion Pte Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iora Fashion Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2