Iora Fashion Pte Ltd
Iora Fashion Pte Ltd Employee Review

fun and friendly environment

December 29, 2013
I always encounter different personalities,races,attitudes of our customers and its good to learn from them about service they want and i always adjust to please them which makes them satisfy and feel more important to most of all,the management also give proper treatment to each employees in which employees have more fun and enjoy working.The hardest part i encountered in this job is i cant understand the customer language sometimes,the most enjoyable part of job is when we hit out target for sales and made friendship with customers.
Pros
free clothings
Cons
long hours, no break time
February 24, 2020
i learned how promote their item.
they are very busy as so many customer come

they will teach u a lot of thing when u work there

enjoyable thing is they will try to make friend with u
December 23, 2019
Long hours of standing. Worst management. Rude staffs. As a part-time I had to work in the stockroom. The woman working there just hauled me out of the stockroom by my hand to work outside of the stockroom. Extremely rude. I also heard from other part-timers that they treat them like a maid. As a beginner, they won't assist and expect her to learn the job by herself. Very short breaks that is 20 mins only.
October 20, 2019
Bad environment at their warehouse. Very dusty n stuffy. Lousy management. They like to terminal ppl over a message or a phone call if u didn't obey what they want.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iora Fashion Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2