IQVIA

Singapore12 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,950 reviews

Too much of work but good learning

Good exposure but need to be very proactive. At least expected to work on 4-5 projects at a time. Flexibility to work from home and managers are supportive.

Pros

Health benefits are good

Unwelcoming and closed culture

Terrible work culture. Managers are very unprofessional and do little to make a new team member feel welcome. Cut throat and competitive. Complete lack of transparency. HR is busy with cheese and wine events while real issues of employee dissatisfaction are brushed under the carpet. In fact there is zero redressal of employ grievances.High rate of attrition because they attract you with higher than average salary. Once in the system you realise how bad it is from the inside.

Pros

Higher than average salary

Cons

Bad managers

Work life balance and compensation/benefits

Depend of your department/position we have either too much work which hurt our work life balance or almost nothing which make us feel unproductive IQVIA doesnt' offer a fair salary rate and the yearly increase merit is very low ( sometimes less than 2%) and the bonus is good too. I think upper management earn great salary (too much!!!) - salary inequality is very high!

Flexible working environment

Flexible working environment suitable for working mothers. Good employee welfare. Salary wise and bonus can be better. Family-oriented. Ability to work from home is a plus.

Pros

Good welfare, free fruits, drinks

Cons

Progression not as good

Good experience in learning

Good experience to learn about people and a lot of hard challenge Bad management Great supportive co-worker. Great time to enjoy my job picking and shipping out tubes.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQVIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IQVIA with