ISS Facility Services

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,956 reviews

Career

If you want to work using your Degree then I suggest this cleaner job but bear in mind no AWS or other benefits. This company no career or professional growth. Different management on every job site. High turnover. Just go ahead if you want experience.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Low Salary

stressful

bad management. excessive OT hours. unfair workload. no double paid or 1.5 if doing on public holiday or rest day as what in the contract stated when signing at the beginning.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

long hours standing

more productive and easy to manage the team

i have 3 years of experience working with ISS as a supervisor, the job more confident, friendly, team work ,OE is good , manager is good , If u get this job please enjoy every single day and enjoy ur salary as much ..

Pros

Cons

The working hours depend on schedule - 12 hour sometime 8hours depend on location

Not at all

Most of the outlets all top post are foreigners worker .none of local Singaporean are advantages.I joined this iss for couple of year.i sincerely hope promote high locally dan other

Cons

Time frame and long hours, and 6 days per week, so tired, i need career enhancement follow my degree. To get good knowledge in my experience from past

Pros

salary good

A Good Company

I start this job with fear because people around me i didn't know there individual attitude but in the end they are approachable and kind. I've learned a lot working this company especially in cleaning. I'm one of the luckiest person working this company and i'm very thankful for that.

Good job

Very Nice good company good culture learning experience. Nice environment to learn. Work and gain skills : soft skill, managerial skill, practically do it yourself and skill development.

Can support to family

I'm work in this company more than 7 years.so i got from them a lots of experiences,communication and then they give us so many training,work safety training etc...

Cons

i feel happy to wrok at iss company

wrok at iss company is commutable. staffs all so friendly. The management so far good.The cors wit iss company provide is so helpful for me. I have learned many things went I'm working at iss company..

Fun staffs A lot of things to learn Colleauges are friendly Managers are good Salary is high Work and life is well balanced Cafeteria is near and cheap

workplace environment

good place to working. good friends and system.highly paid salary. salary paid on time. no delay. treated well by customer. multircial friends from different countries.

Lack of Compassion

Sudden change of job scope with no reimbursement. Lack of communication and had to work long hours on weekends, without payment.......................

Career Disaster

Very political and not structured. Double standards and not proper direction. Finger pointing from immediate boss when things happened. Very bad leadership.

Excellent

Excellent place to work and recommended. Good company and great place to have experience. Thanks to this company I’ve grown a lot since it was my first job.

Good benefit company

They have great benefit and friendly colleagues. Training are provided and have chances to grow and learn. Learn a lot from managers and colleagues are willing to help whenever needed.

Work-Life Balance

This workplace creates a work-life balance and flexibility causes it better in the workplace. This makes the workers more motivated. Hence overall, working here is good.

Work like a slave.

The working hour is long, 10 hour most of the weekday and weekend. Never have accurate off-day for worker. Cancel holiday, off-day and MC when every they feel like. MC not acceptable by manager or will get warning letter for it.

Handling Operation

I’m handlings a few projects in Jurong and Tuas. My duties to ensure site running smoothly as per contract and Clients protocols. Planning, recruiting and scheduling Of manpower. Scheduling periodic and adhoc activities. Visiting and meeting clients.

good experience

provide international workers more on vocation leave. make good environmental to all staff. give Muslim some time to make a pray plus pray on Friday. give insurance to foreign workers. my opinion if can have panel hospital or clinic near by work place plus in Malaysian staff.

Got a great Opportunity to work with great client AF/KLM

Worst HR and ISS Management very rude and arrogant. Being in Service industry , Highest courtesy is expected, but it was lowest in this place. They treat employees as money making machines thats all.

I would like to work in the organisation

Group working I like it very much Different countries people all working I learn more knowledge. Management is very good attitude I am very happy to work under this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K