Itacho Sushi

Itacho Sushi Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

It ok for overall

Overall is good and depend on your team. Hard part is just have to know well in the food. Having difficulty remember the name of the sushi for me. Dpend

工作效率需快

工作中最有趣的事情是与人相处 工作中最难的是与人合作 经理的管理是否人性化因人而异 新加坡人与马来西亚人区别待遇 感受因人而异 我学到了管理的重要性,策略到实施的时间,如何实施的重要性,比如烹饪新菜的步骤从简到繁,时间长或短的重要性,要有承受能力以及判断能力经过了三个月的磨练,即要饱得、饿得、热得、冷得。

Pressurising but high paid job

there was hardly any communication and fun as my colleagues and I are from different countries and we do have an age gap as well. Management was super strict, I find it hard to breathe while working sometimes, but I think it's because of the high pay. It was busy almost everyday, and you can feel super worn out after just working for a few hours. Not allowed to eat their meals as well.

Pros

high pay

Cons

long hours, inconsistent meal breaks

Fast paced, enjoyable, but tiring (Like all F&B jobs)

Very friendly co-workers make learning the fundamentals much easier than expected. Learnt ways to do things fast and but with quality. Lunch and dinner crowds are a little shocking at first, but I got used to it within days. The hardest part of the job was the stress to do things very quickly yet nicely. The most enjoyable was the learning experience and the interaction with the co-workers.

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Crammed space due to it being a small branch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Itacho Sushi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Itacho Sushi with

Itacho Sushi Reviews by Location

• Itacho Sushi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?