ITCAN Pte Ltd

ITCAN Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore20 reviews

Productive place to work

Best place with lot of support from managers and team to work with . A great place to work & lot can be learnt from existing team mates of the organization.

Worst HR in Singapore, not helpful at all.

Worst HR staff, don't want to name it but stay away from this company.HR people are very rude and disrespectful and never respond when an employee in need

Pros

Na

Cons

Worst HR staff

Unprofessional and stressed environment

No respect for hard-work, sincerity, dedication. Shouting, humiliation are very common and part of working in the company. Never trust them with rosy words and sweet talks.

Pros

No HR policies. Policies get twisted for the benefit of management only.

Cons

No personal time even after office hours, bonded labor attitudes of seniors.

One of the collaborative Minds to work with

Great work environment and company to work for.If you are looking for a business to business outside sales job to start your career, then this is the place for you! Love the office culture and the opportunity to have continuous growth!.

Na

- 9 to 6 wroking hours -I learned lot of thing through client via itcan -there is no job security -workculture not so great -there is no friendly env.

IT Support and EUC Suport

All good. Great place to work with IT Can Pte Ltd, When I was working with IT Can Pte Ltd. There is a lot of benefits to the employee. Services are great as well

fun workplace

Learned things about the private banking domain and done many challenges in the work and learn how to co-ordinate with the people and more over I have a good friend there.

A job recruitment with reasonable job placement response

A job recruitment with reasonable job placement response. Lots of learning opportunities at the beginning. But difficult to transfer to another position or location.

Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp và cạnh tranh

Môi trường làm việc cạnh tranh và học hỏi được rất nhiều từ đồng nghiệp và quản lý

Pros

Bonus, Teambuilding

Productive and learning

Learning Environment Friendly management Multiple technology and team work Flexible work hours Employee benefits Good leadership and roles Workplace culture

Good Consultant

It is a good consultancy. HRs are approachable. Incerments depends on the client. They have multiple clients. The Client which I was associated was have very good work life balance.

Contractual job

We were outsource to a client worksite on handling helpdesk calls Working colleagues are fun to be with however the management from the client isn't easy to get along with.

Nice place to work

Very nice place to work. Working environment and culture is very good. Colleagues are nice. Their process also easy to follow up. Take of employees very well

Nice work Place

Good Management and workplace culture and helped me in having exit procedure smoothly.Tried to support me in all the aspects including employment issues.

Good

Not much interaction with the company as we work at client place, but to the extent we communicated, they are approachable and amicable

Productive and fun work life

Very friendly Management Challenging engagements Friendly manager Great company to work for, good benefits.Lots of opportunities to learn and do more

Pros

Work Life Balance

Nice working with the company

Working normal hours and take extra hours overtime if needed. Management is great and very supportive in my project. Office environment is nice and my colleague is easy to work with

Pros

Sometimes free lunch and dinner if there is overtime

Cons

Long Hours

Nice environment from client side compared to consultancy side

1. Client NTU nice work life balance 2. NTU having co operative management. 3. I have not satisfied with ITCan consultancy from management side. 4. They are not at all helping employees. 5. The way they respond to employees while releasing was worst experience for me.

Bad experience with ITCAN Pte Ltd.

Bad experience with ITCAN Pte Ltd. Nothing very bad no co-workers alone 24/7 no enjoyable part

Dynamic and non stifling

Working at Credit Suisse is an exciting experience from the moment you step into the office. Every morning, you have the rare luxury of choosing your own workplace, different from yesterday's, depending on your mood due to what they call a "smart workplace". You need not be tied down to the same old dreary spot cluttered with your everyday things. You can choose to be within the tranquil atmosphere of the garden area, have quality time by yourself, away from your peers in the quiet area, or if you have urgent business at home, you just simply log in to your office PC from your own home. Co-workers are scattered all over the globe - from my colleagues in New York, bosses in London, programmers in Raleigh, and my staff in India, you get your fill of cultural diversity in the workplace.

Pros

smart workplace

Cons

away from the Central Business District.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITCAN Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ITCAN Pte Ltd