JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,892 reviews

Fast paced.

Management varies, closure of departments to meet company money needs, stressful environment if working in customer service.

Bad

Terrible company to work for, no job security at all. All employee’s are dispensable. Constant change of management because they do not retain employees, almost 6 years working there then new upper management came in thinks India is better because cheaper labour then got rid of all level 1-3 employees. No commitment to employees for job security or even assistance for lateral movement.

Pros

Cons

A lot

productivity driven firm

Typical day at work is like any other banking firm, daily grind is a normal scene. The big difference is that our job entails us to work beyond office hours and we are expected to provide support 24/7. I learned that one must be at the right place and at the right time no matter what. Always expect change and be ready for it. :) Colleagues are great and they make good team work. Most challenging part of the job would be to always deal with ever changing policies and non-stop changes but we are glad we are always able to keep up. Best part is there is always room to grow and opportunities to embrace. At the end of the day, it is still about loving the job you do and be able to provide for your family and live a good life.

Pros

Good Healthcare Benefits, Good Retirement Plan Benefit, great opportunities

Cons

management imbalance

Good management, multi-culture work place with good benefits. Cons: Long working hours, less man power to cover shifting sched.

The most enjoyable part of the job

People - very approachable, friendly, and easy to get along with. The atmosphere is very collegial.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JPMorgan Chase?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JPMorgan Chase