Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Singapore22 reviews
challenging work environment,work as a team ,cross functional association, on job training, liaise with customers, perform multi tasks, friendly colleagues
Learn how to to work in a matrix organization
P&L management

Continuous learning via Jabil University

Project Management - Product transfers

Flexible working hours

High travel
Jabil Singapore is a nice place to work. Nice plant and a lot of friendly colleagues. The only problem for me is that the place is dar from where i live and i have to take 3 bus in order to reach work place,
Jabil procedure not compatible to EMS standard of work. Customer procedure not aligned with Jabil procedure. Lack of management involve in production.
Productive and Great Workplace. Top management is very supportive. Collaborative work environment. Able to successfully complete and implement my Project to the entire plant due to huge support from top mgt down to operator level.
Overall very talanted employees and very dedicated of there duties and responsblities.Quality is much important and encourage for there goal achivement.
Jabil Circuit Singapore Pte Ltd is a fast-paced contract manufacturer US MNC. Management are results driven. Employee benefits are fair. Friendly environment to work in.
do not have support from leaders and management. have a great team with the other industrial Eng but not with other department. hard to work day by day as there is no support from manager.
Great place to expand knowledge about software and computer parts. Learn to expose customer service and management level where we share our knowledge to the interns.
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
Office Shifted
Provide conducive environment for employees.More training should give to engineers in order them to survive in this company.Work life balance should practice .
Pros
Good Working Enviroment
Cons
Less life balance
The place where you be valued and the great field for your solutions be realized, becouse every idea matters. The hardest part is to motivate others to do projects.
Jabil Circuit is a good place to work with, in most of the introduction training - employee's importance is well emphasize and how the company values their people.
Pros
Sports activity after work, monthly non-work activity (ice cream, bbq, tea party)
Cons
Exposure to management
Jabil is a great place to work and the people reflect it. Positive attitudes are easy to find even under stressful situations. A Great company is the product of great people. Empowerment is the norm and results are rewarded.
Pros
empowerment. you do what you think is best and results are rewarded.
Cons
None. You have to keep up and meet expectations
Working 6 days per week, i learn how to received goods and register into system by using SAP ( System Analysis Program ), Solving Hold Item part by communicates with buyers, inventory control, my hardest part when the part is missing, my enjoyable part when im searching for missing part.
Cons
able to work 16 hours
Good environment to work here.
Learned a lot especially for SAP

Management is average

Co-workers's attitude is average

Hardest part of the job is no team work
 Advice the customer of inaccuracies detected on their BOM and or Approved Vendor Listing (AVL). Get written approval for any subsequent changes. Elevate to the Planning Manager, when necessary, to resolve issues.
 Advise Document Control of all assembly changes and keep an accurate and up to date revision status sheet.

 Load and verify customer Bill of Material and customer CRD Bill of Material.

 Ensure that standard costs have been rolled up on Bills of Material.

 Understand back flush methodology and how it relates to Bill of Material.
A training ground for new graduate to explore the working life in MNC company.
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
Long Hours
Its good team,
learn more thing as diff environmental

Do more job
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
Weekly 42 hrs working
Learn new things
different kind of project and different dept working .

Its like cycling process for all the dept for each project
Typical day at work, would require meeting with different departments to understand their issues, escalation and how to provide help for business requirements. I have a good learning curve with my job because I deal with different departments like: Purchasing, Planning, Inventory Control, HR, Production, etc.
My company have about 5k employees I'm friendly with all co-works I meet and I have to supervise 5 co-workers so I focus on teaching them and provide them with support when they need it.

The hardest time of my Job is when multiple departments and customers face issues or escalation so I will have to manage my time and team to meet every request we get. I enjoy my job completely. When I meet people, discuss their issues, when I develop solutions for them and when I see a smile on the end users faces after any implementation.
Pros
Travel often, Insurance and accomodation, Travel tickets to visit hometown
fast pace, great colleagues, performance focus. Flexi hours but many late calls
Pros
flexi time
Cons
many telcos