James Cook University

James Cook University Employee Reviews

James Cook University is a very good school to go to. All of the lecturers are helpful and enthusiastic while all of the students are extremely friendly.
Great management Work-life balance Good learning environment Friendly workplace culture Forward-thinking organization Networking opportunities Job fulfilment
Good work environment. A great team Transparent environment Good salary & perks Easy going staff Time to time workshop for upgrading Equal opportunity employer
Pros
Good convenient location
Cons
Feedback
Nice place to meet friends from different countries. Enjoyed company BBQ's and Dinner and Dance events. Fun working environment with great colleagues to work with.
- Work under pressure as you will receive many enquires from international students - Friendly and funny work place in Student Service Department - Good support from managers
hectic day at work. learnt to interact with foreign colleagues and students. Former bosses were Aussies, not Asians, so they have different expectations from local bosses.
Interesting and fulfilling to teach and groom international as well as part time students towards their first degree. Workplace culture is generally acceptable.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, supportive management
Cons
Minimal employment security
I have learned a lot of important work-life balance in my career at JCU Singapore.I always enjoyed my work as a Research Assistant at JCU Singapore as I get to create tutorials and work on many interesting parts of a.kopo.com website.
teaching great and eager to learn students. learn alot from the dean and students alike the dean is very helpful and is willing to share to improve. talking all day long. talking all day long to willing minds.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at James Cook University?