JCPenney
Coronavirus update
Information from JCPenney:

JCPenney Employee Reviews in Augusta, GA

Augusta, GA41 reviews
Its easy work but it can be a little stressful at times especially when you are tryna get customers to sign up for a credit card. Its alot of pressure when it comes to that. I like the job. I hate that we have to ask customers for credit accounts.
Pros
1 Hour break
Cons
Not a full time job to live on
My review at JCpenney was overall a Great Job to work at. The managers and associates were great to work with and the pay was very good ! The only problem i had was with the food breaks, but other than that it’s a great job!
Pros
Good pay, benefits and hours .
Cons
Short Breakes.
Do not put all your trust in this company. It's a mild stepping stone to help you get where your looking to go................
........Strongly advised plotting on a better oppurtunity.
Wonderful job to work at. The people there are very friendly. Love the environment and energy in the building. Would highly recommend people to work.
love this place and environment very laid back and organize easy job and you can double discount. its a retirement job you can be a regular associate and get insurance they feed you during holidays
Stocking the store upstairs and down. Making sure we have all the merchandise out before the store opens. Unloading the trucks logging the them into the system.
A typical day at work includes folding clothes,checking dressing rooms, ringing up customers ,and putting clothes back.It is a laid back area with not too much to do.
my time working at jcpenny when short,but when I first started i was poorly trained and it was super under staffed but still not a bad place to work my favorite part was working in the shoe department and my least favorite part is when they would put me in any other department of the store
Cool company i would reccommend alot of people to work here it was actually a nice experience i only left them because i had a tragic death in my family
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JCPenney?
There are a few things that need fixing, but overall my experience with J.C. Penney has been a lot of fun. I love my immediate supervisor, as she works very hard. I also love the customers.
I leaned time management, as well how to measure segment height, point of sale operation. I also learned how to scheduled patient appointments as well as customer satsifaction.
Pros
Fixing Glasses
Cons
Low Wages
A typical day as a visual specialist during the holidays is the best time to work here. I enjoyed viewing all of the newly shipped items and getting to take a look at new clothing for mannequins before anyone else knew what the new shipments were. It is very high paced but overall a great job if you dont mind doing the work.
Its fun but after a while it really starts to feel like high school. The managers are too friendly and its hard to take then serious. Pay is good and hours were nice
Allow you to work another job but management is awful. There is now a lot of room for career advancement with the company. Hourly wage could be higher.
Productive and a great experiencing workplace. The company's culture was welcoming and family orientated. The work was balancing and stress free. Hours was reasonable and helping due to my school schedules. The challenging part was finding my way around the stock rooms. I really enjoyed working for the company because I was able to help customers look and feel their best once leaving the store.
Jcpenny is good company to work for. They has a lot good sales and gets a lot business. The only problems I have is when the customers want to use about coupons on one transactions and we can only use one, but I I always handle the situation the best way they I can.
JC Penny was my first job as a senior in high school. I gained experience in retail that has stuck with me through the jobs a received after.
Although I was only a seasonal worker, it was a great start and an exceptional learning experience.
show great customer service it was pretty easy i loved greeting the cutomers as they walked by . i answered any questions they had to the best of my ability.
Start off as a slow day. Learn how to build a relationship with customers. Management was pretty good. Co-workers were fun to work with. Hardest part was working holiday hours. Most enjoyable part of the job was happy customers.
The company has a up beat. They offer great benefits, hours , discounts, and room to grow. Because of the growing retail world , cosmetics and beauty products are one that everyone needs, both men and women. Working for the company will allow me to touch everyone physically and mentally and bring out the inner beauty that one strive to have. While at j c pennies it would allow me to perfect not just one area in the beauty department but all areas including the skin and hair, and just like your inner health, your outter health and appearances matters as well.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
I absolutely loved working at Penny's but the pay sucked. I would only recommend teenagers to work here, that's still living with their parents.
Pros
Always had vendors to come in a cater our lunches
Cons
Offered great healthcare just wasn't making enough to pay for it