JCPenney
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from JCPenney:

JCPenney Employee Reviews in Brookfield, WI

Working at Jc Penney is a normal job that has its ups and downs. Sometimes is fun and sometimes is very irritating to even be there. It’s not a very cultural place, only a little diverse.
Pros
Benefits and Fair pay
● OverallI worked At JCPenney for over a year. April 2021 would’ve made two years. The job wasn’t hard at all , but the amount of tasks the managers would give were overbearing. I would run and entire floor by myself and have over 10 different duties in one shift. I feel as if the pay doesn’t amount up to the job and tasks I was assigned to.
The warehouse experience was great, we had to scan boxes off a line, and build them 7ft high, onto a pallet. We were set between the numbers of 300-600 a day.
I was very pleased with how lenient the company was with their work hours. I was able to complete my schooling, along with working enough hours to financially support myself. Another thing I really enjoyed was my co-workers. They really brightened my day and it helped the store run like it should.
employees were lazy and didn't want to work just wanted to ignore responsibilities and talk on their phones . when customers were in the store employees focused on their own agenda
The job was fun and creative . I had a good time working there it was a far drive but it was good to me. I’m ready to move on to something else in my work career.
It was a great place to work, helped to advance many skills I had and also qualify me for many more. I enjoyed my time with the company and would work there again.
great work it was very nice, i enjoyed my self working here with nice people ‘ they was very flexible ‘ hours was very nice checks was very lovely and was able to pay bills
Pros
Mall
Cons
Far Distance
This is a good company to work for. Greet benefits, good management and nice products. Its a fun job. Have fun at work and make money doing it. The down side is advancement at this job. You must have a completely open availability.
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
not much room for advancement.
It truly is a legend, one of Americas last company's! Where God is first and respect for family is a must. I love JCP, however because of society and the demands to keep up, JCP is slowly becoming another big box store.
I worked at JC Penney over 15 years ago while I was in high school. I worked in the Misses department. It was a fun job for a high school student; I made a lot of friends. Closing was difficult because it was a late night while being in school.
Working the jewelry counter was fun, especially when men came in to buy for their ladies. Getting the right gift was important.
Pros
discounts
Cons
understaffed
Working here I learned a lot, like how to measure someone for a suit, shoes, and clothes. I also learned how to persuade customers into being interested in sales.
Pros
the mall
Cons
the short breaks
It was a very fast paced environment and I loved that. The team was very understanding and helpful but I didn't like how they wanted me to be there at 4:30 and I get out of school at 4.
Pros
givng backa nd helping the customers
Cons
schedule
co workers were nice and friendly. management was not the best, lots of favoritism and unprofessional. not a lot of help from management
i loved working for JCP very laxed enviroment and great team leads, they hire anybody tho so some co-workers are very unproffesional
The management was terrible, Employees were fake. The job was terrible to me. I liked it at first. Then they started overworking me, making me train new employees & I wasn't getting paid for it.
My typical day would be helping customers, doing floor sets, answering phones, organizing merchandise, and checking in special orders.
Cons
hardly any breaks
The job had great pay,great flexibility,great team members,your hours were guaranteed,your managers were concerning.The job is a great place to be involved with a great set of team member and great customer service relations.
The telecommuter project for Catalog was one of the best jobs I ever had. Working from home was wonderful! Part time but full time before Christmas Co-workers and Management were great!
Pros
The job as a whole, was EXCELLENT!
Cons
They moved operations to Barbados
Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received. Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service. Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings. Resolve customers' complaints and issues in a proactive manner. Supervised associates daily activity.