JCPenney
Coronavirus update
Information from JCPenney:

JCPenney Employee Reviews in Pompano Beach, FL

Pompano Beach, FL23 reviews
The workers only talk to people they know and you only get a lot of hours if you’re good friends with the managers. There’s a lot of freedom though with when you take your lunch and you can easily ask for different times to work.
live working with the employees everyone was super friendly, I was always learning something new within the company I was able to grow in the company , I started off in the stock / replenish and then got promoted to store receiver , where I had to load and unload trucks , check in ups and fed ex items such as jewelry and deliver it safely to the department, I honestly recommend people to work for this company
My experience of working as a cashier and customer support was awesome . I met a lot of people working at this company. I was all around employee at this store.
JCPenney is a good place to work, past faced and you need to be able to answer questions from diversity group and direct customers to where they can find merchandise as required when they ask the location of such products.
I really enjoyed my work experience with JC Penny. I quickly moved up within the company to a managerial position within months. I then became a supervisor.
Jcpenney gives so many great benefits. Paid time off, health insurance, and even awesome discounts.Has a great working environment, and really laid back associates.
Great seasonal job. Pay isn't that good. There is a bunch of hours during the holidays, but not many throughout the year. I recommend this job to anyone looking to supplement their income.
Would stock and help customers. I learned how to sign a person up with a store credit card there. Management is good but co-workers are helpful. Culture has a bunch of different varieties. No hard part but enjoyable part is every worker is very kind.
Lower salary and cheaper brands, less powerful than Macy's. I moved on.

Erratic Managers and Bargain Hunting clients, it was impossible to secure a profit.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JCPenney?
It wasn't a bad job, pretty decent if you're looking for a side hustle or something to fit your life schedule. I did not get that many hours but it was something that kept money in my pockets.
Pros
Flexibility, laid back, somewhat friendly coworkers, and easy
Cons
Pay
This is was my first job and it was a great experience, I learned a lot. A typical day I would come into work and make sure there was nothing in the fitting rooms and help tidy up my department as well as ringing up customers at the register and greeting those who walked in the door. I learned great customer service skills and management was always there willing to help with my growth in the company and as a person. The hardest part was when customers came in and were upset and there is nothing we could do but I learned how to overcome that. The most enjoyable part was my team members and knowing that I love the people that I work with and that I am never alone if I need help.
Ready great place to meet people and have fun while you work. The management was always friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was always good everyone was always happy.
Pros
Good work spirit
Cons
Short breaks, standing for long periods of the day.
Assist customers and maintain sells floor. Approach browsing customers and initiate conversations to determine buy preference/ follow latest trends in oreder to provide up to update informmation
I loved the name brands. I love working with customers. There was nice and there was mean customers at times. But I loved working with them
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
30mins break
leadership, customer service, love fashion, helping people
part time job was great while I went to school . good hours and great customer service
had fun with the costomers folding clothes help costomers around
Pros
i loved that job while it lasted
Cons
i hated that they gave me little days
Place and organize merchandise, greet clients, help them find what they want and charge them at the cash register.
I enjoyed the type of work I did at Jcpenneys from working in Womans department to getting promoted to pricing and signing.A typical day at work was a good day for me. I did my work did what I had to do and helped my customers. The management was pretty ok. Co workers we all enjoyed each other,provided great customer service,did our well,and worked together as a team. It was never a hard point on the job.
- Marked merchandise with proper pricing and tags
- Set-up sale merchandise and displays

- Accurately processed sales and refund transactions

- Organized and stocked merchandise

- Cleaned out dressing rooms and returned merchandise to proper department
Very enjoyable; pleasant atmosphere; excellent team in the salon.