JCPenney
Coronavirus update
Information from JCPenney:

JCPenney Employee Reviews in Steubenville, OH

Steubenville, OH7 reviews
i enjoyed working at JCPenny, the job i had was fun. i enjoyed helping customers find the items that they requested. i met a lot of friends there and working there help me gain confidence
Enjoyed my work the team environment was great. Had the right tools in the job to be successful with dealing with customers and co workers. Great management very employee and customer focused.
It’s a good place to make friends. But after so long you can only go so far and you only make so much. It wasn’t enough to help with personal family..
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Retail
Fun energetic staff, fast paced work environment, some heavy lifting involved, must be able to multitask, encourages growth and advancement opportunities, some travel for training may be involved
When I started I was working 35 hours, and I had vision and dental insurance available. I was promised PTO and paid holidays. My hours were cut down to 24 hours a week which made me unavailable to benefits. I also never received my PTO or paid vacation even though I reached the requirements (which was 30 hours for PTO) Walk in traffic isn’t the best.
Pros
Discount, love my coworkers
Cons
Benefits, pay, management
Loved working at JCPenney’s! Great work enviroment, happy attitudes, employee benefits, compensation and appreciation is awesome. Had to leave because I was moving away for college.
Pros
Pay, hours, happy work enviroment, benefits, compensation
Cons
Associates weren’t allowed to be full time
mostly high school part time and college kids... not a job for me