JCPenney
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from JCPenney:

JCPenney Employee Reviews for Business Analyst in Dallas, TX

if you work normal 8-5 hours, you'll never get ahead. you need to work 10-12 hours a day to have anyone feel like you're doing a good job.
Pros
great pay
Cons
healthcare, worklife balance
The home office environment is full of blame and "fitting the mold". Compensation is fair for this industry. Cafeteria food is great. Starbucks in the building. Ascetically pleasing building and campus. Upward movement is not likely and not spoken of. Job responsibilities are very unclear, and everyone has their hand in the cookie jar. Very difficult to receive credit for work but expected to work and re-work constantly.
Pros
Compensation, Cafeteria food
Cons
Management, Culture
This was the best place I've ever worked. JCPenney's corporate office looks like a museum. It's built next to a horse ranch and has a large pond and nice views. They also have a gym, great restaurants, medical facility, coffee bar, etc. Unfortunately, I was laid off after three years. Don't be to sad for me as they gave me a generous package and a recruiter hired by them assisted me in finding a new job. They also encouraged me to reapply after 6 weeks. I really don't understand how they go about their layoffs, but this seems to be a trend every three years or so. I still don't have anything bad to say about them.
Pros
Restaurants, scenary, coffee bar, sick pay, vacation
Cons
I don't work there anymore